This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - Gauntlet

Topic » Episode 2 - Gauntlet

1865 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Gauntlet!

Tonight, the TITANS will be losing one member from their team. The match-up for tonight is as followed:

Burger M./Burgerman2929292 vs. Nolan K./mysterygame2

The game they will be playing will be determined by random draw.

This Gauntlet will be NON-LIVE and due 30 minutes before the start of the next mission.
1865 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
JOIN ME HERE TO SEE WHAT GAUNTLET TYPE YOU ARE PLAYING:

http://us22.chatzy.com/95852108443504
1865 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
The draw has selected the SPEED GAUNTLET, so tonight you will be playing...
AROUND WE GO
1865 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
NON-LIVE SPEEDING GAUNTLET

The name of tonight’s Gauntlet is “Around We Go”.

In this Gauntlet, you will be testing your speed abilities by running around the track set up in the Gauntlet. It takes 12 sets of movements to complete a single lap around the track. However, you will not be completing a single lap on the track. You will be completing 5 laps on the track.

When you are ready to start this Gauntlet, you will start by mailing the phrase:

START MY TIME FOR GAUNTLET #2

Once you have mailed me this phrase, you will then have to mail me the numbers 1 through 60. When you are done, you must mail me the phrase:

RAISES FLAG IN GAUNTLET ARENA

Each in an individual mail. Meaning by the end of this Gauntlet, you should have sent 62 mails. Your time will officially stop once you send in the phrase where you raise your flag.

Now since you only get ONE run for this Gauntlet, you should know that there are penalties for mistakes:

- For each time you send a number out of order, you will be penalized 2 minutes per incident.
- For each time you MISS a number, you will be penalized 5 minutes per infraction.

So even if you realize that you missed a number during your run, it is better to send that number later on BEFORE you raise your flag rather than to completely miss it. Once you raise your flag, your run is over and any mails received after that phrase will not be counted.

The person who completes this Gauntlet in the fastest amount of time will win and remain in the game. Loser goes home.

This Gauntlet starts now and you have until 30 minutes BEFORE the next mission to FINISH this Gauntlet.

Good Luck!
1865 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
FULL RESULTS

Time Stamps: http://prntscr.com/mys72h

13 minutes and 48 seconds - Burger M./Burgerman2929292
02 minutes and 02 seconds - Nolan K./mysterygame2

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Nolan, you have won this Gauntlet and may return to your team!

Burger, you had to fight from the start and it showed, but today it was not enough.  This ends your time in Mexico, please say your good byes and head on out. We hope to see you around.

Everyone else, Shawn will see you tomorrow for the next mission.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!