This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - Mission

Topic » Episode 2 - Mission

1860 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Here
1860 days 4 hours ago
cswaggerr
here
1860 days 4 hours ago
opslove
here
1860 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
her
1860 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
THE BITCH IS BACK
1860 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
me when shawn left...
1860 days 4 hours ago
Spinner554
Rip shawn
1860 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
heree
1860 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Questionable Spellings »

Titans and Saviors - welcome to your next mission. Today you must delegate team-members to answer a series of questions. Answering these questions will give your team more letters for a word building task.

PART 1 - QUESTIONS
To begin, I will call out a question category. Each tribe will delegate TWO players to step forward to answer questions on that category, for a total of FOUR people answering.

I will then ask 7 quick-fire questions on the category one at a time, and the first person to respond via TENGAGED MAILS with the correct answer will win the question, earning one LETTER for their team in part two of this comp.

There will be three rounds, and three categories in total. Each person is only allowed to play one category for the team, so you must switch out in the following rounds.

PART 2 - WORD BUILDING
Each category round is followed by a word building round. Here, each team starts by default with 3 random letters with which to make as many words as possible. For each correct answer sent first in part 1, the team gains 1 more letter in their string. That’s a maximum of 10 if a team answers all 7 questions correct.

You’ll then have just 3 minutes for your team to compile as many words - which appear on the Dictionary.com website - as possible using the letters in your string, before getting one player to send them to me in one big mail. If and only if that mail reaches its limit can you send more as overflow. Any overflow mails must be sent by the same person who sent the first one.

Both teams will start with the same basic string, with the only differing letters being those extra for the team who answered more correct questions. Teams score for each and every valid word using letters in the string.

After three question rounds, each followed by three word building rounds, the team with the most total valid words send will be immune from the Gauntlet, and gets to vote in a player from the losing team, who will also vote in one of their own.
1860 days 4 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hi
1860 days 4 hours ago
Eilish
so we will know the category beforehand?
1860 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ladies and hoes, the first question category is... Entertainment
1860 days 4 hours ago
Eilish
are we able to help our team xx
1860 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
ME
1860 days 4 hours ago
andalarew_2231
*Steps Forward for Titans*

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!