This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TvS: Gauntlet // Voting Area

Topic » TvS: Gauntlet // Voting Area

1858 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 8

Alright, the deadline has passed it is time to find out which two players from the SAVIORS will be going into the Gauntlet.

I will start by revealing votes from the TITANS.
1858 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
WINNING TEAM VOTES

One person on this time did not send in votes before the deadline, so they have received another strike. That player is...:

Josh M./MrOrange890

Josh, this is your third strike, which per the rules in this season, is enough for you to be ejected. Clearly, you are too busy for this game, this ends your time in Mexico. Head on out.

Only four players from the SAVIORS got votes from this team:

Alan D./AlanDuncan
Chili L./Lalisa
James R./J2999
Jordan M./jman96

However by a vote of Six to One to One to One, the player that the Titans have selected to go in is...
1858 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
Jordan M./jman96

Jordan, the winning team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet, so you will be fighting for your life in this game today.

Now let's see how the Saviors voted.
1858 days 22 hours ago
jman96
oh joy. another round of the gauntlet. got to love being hated by people.
1858 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
LOSING TEAM VOTES

One person this time also did not send in votes on time, and therefore they have earned a strike and a self vote this round. That player is...:

Sydney D./Guigi

Only two players from your team got votes:

LeQuisha Q./LusciousLips5
Sydney D./Guigi

By a vote of Six to Four, the second person going into the Gauntlet from the Saviors is...
1858 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
LeQuisha Q./LusciousLips5

LeQuisha, your team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet tonight, which means the official match up for tonight is:

Jordan M./jman96 vs. LeQuisha Q./LusciousLips5

I will see you both in 26 minutes for your Gauntlet. Head on out.
1858 days 21 hours ago
jman96
Here i go again
1857 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 9

Alright, the deadline has passed it is time to find out which two players from the TITANS will be going into the Gauntlet.

I will start by revealing votes from the SAVIORS.
1857 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
WINNING TEAM VOTES

You all voted on time. Now with that being said, of the 9 votes received, only one player on the Titans received votes from the Saviors and that player is:

Nolan K./mysterygame2

Just to make it official, by a vote of Nine to Zero, the player that the Saviors have selected to go in is...
Nolan K./mysterygame2

Nolan, the winning team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet, so you will be fighting for your life in this game tonight.

Now let's see how the Titans voted.
1857 days 22 hours ago
mysterygame2
Thanks for the loyalty guys
1857 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
LOSING TEAM VOTES

Everyone on this team voted on time. With that being said, a total of two players received votes tonight from the Titans, those two players are:

Kamani W./Ramanik
Nick B./BluJay112

With an official vote of Six to Three, the player the Titans selected to go against Nolan is...
1857 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
Kamani W./Ramanik

Kamani, your team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet tonight, which means the official match up for tonight is:

Kamani W./Ramanik vs. Nolan K./mysterygame2

I will see you both in 43 minutes.
1857 days 22 hours ago
Ramanik
Not surprised. Gl Nolan
1856 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 10

Alright, the deadline has passed it is time to find out which four players from the SAVIORS will be going into the Gauntlet.

I will start by revealing votes from the TITANS.
1856 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I voulenteer to go in dont read

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!