This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TvS: Gauntlet // Voting Area

Topic » TvS: Gauntlet // Voting Area

1839 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 2

Alright, the deadline has passed it is time to find out which two players from the TITANS will be going into the Gauntlet.

I will start by revealing votes from the SAVIORS.
1839 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
WINNING TEAM VOTES

You all sent in a vote before the deadline, and only two players from the TITANS got votes from this team:

Burger M./Burgerman2929292
Nolan K./mysterygame2

However by a vote of Twelve to Two, the player that the Saviors have selected to go in is...
1839 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Nolan K./mysterygame2

Nolan, the winning team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet, so you will be fighting for your life in this game today.

Now let's see how the Titans voted.
1839 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
LOSING TEAM VOTES

You all sent in a vote before the deadline, and only two players from your team got votes:

Jake C./LittleMix

By a vote of Nine to Four, the second person going into the Gauntlet from the Titans is...
1839 days 20 hours ago
turney1805

Burger, your team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet tonight, which means the official match up for tonight is:

Burger M./Burgerman2929292 vs. Nolan K./mysterygame2

Due to the late hour of this Gauntlet, it will be played non-live. I will be posting it shortly.
1839 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 3

Alright, the deadline has passed it is time to find out which two players from the SAVIORS will be going into the Gauntlet.

I will start by revealing votes from the TITANS.
1839 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
WINNING TEAM VOTES

You all sent in a vote before the deadline, and only three players from the SAVIORS got votes from this team:

Chili L./Lalisa
James R./J2999
Jordan M./jman96

However by a vote of Eight to Three to One, the player that the Titans have selected to go in is...
1839 days 4 hours ago
J2999
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7e6b9ae11fca3cd8f8e96bb388b17bbf/tenor.gif
1839 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
Jordan M./jman96

Jordan, the winning team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet, so you will be fighting for your life in this game today.

Now let's see how the Saviors voted.
1839 days 4 hours ago
jman96
suprise, suprise.....not really
1839 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
LOSING TEAM VOTES

You all sent in a vote before the deadline, and only two players from your team got votes:

Brian H./FireX
Chandler P./Chandlerp1996

By a vote of Thirteen to Two, the second person going into the Gauntlet from the Saviors is...
1839 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
Brian H./FireX

Brian, your team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet tonight, which means the official match up for tonight is:

Brian H./FireX vs. Jordan M./jman96

I will see you both in 44 minutes for your Gauntlet. Head on out.
1839 days 4 hours ago
FireX
LETS GO
1839 days 4 hours ago
FireX
GL JORDAN
1837 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 4

Alright, the deadline has passed it is time to find out which two players from the TITANS will be going into the Gauntlet.

I will start by revealing votes from the SAVIORS.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!