This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14 - Door to the Underworld

Topic » Episode 14 - Door to the..

1881 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
1881 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Heree
1881 days 22 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here.
1881 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
1881 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
i have arrived

im sylvia knight

and im shining so bright
1881 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Door to the Underworld »

Warriors, your quest is nearing its conclusion, as we begin the descent into the heart of the Secret Temple. Today you’ll be faced with a series of events which must be chronologically ordered to unlock the door.

You’ll be given 12 events. 6 will be real world events, whilst the other 6 will be events from Gen Two of the Suitman Survivor series. Both sets of events must be placed in a single chronological list featuring all 12 events from oldest to newest.

However the 12 events will not be given to you right at the start. Nope, first you must locate when I have hidden. Where you look to find the events will be revealed at the start of the competition.

Within 20 minutes you will submit ONE guess for the order of events. You will score a point for each event in the correct place (i.e. if you place the 3rd oldest event in the 3rd oldest slot you score a point, even if you misplaced the events around it).

You will rank and score for this mission based on your score, breaking any ties by who was quickest to submit. The maximum reward is 5 jewels and it descends from there.
1881 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
The events are located on the wiki pages of each of the final five’s original Suitman seasons PLUS the main wiki page of Suitman’s Survivor First Generation.

GO!
1881 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Cave of Fears »

Warriors, the cave inside the Secret Temple is about to keep you up all night with your worst fears, as you see how much you wanna get those precious 6 jewels.

Heres how it works. at exactly 6pm EST Wednesday I will send a mail started *CHALLENGE BEGINS*

You must respond with a mail, within 10 seconds either side of the BANG ON TIME, once an hour, every hour, until 4pm EST Thursday.

That means your first post is at exactly 7pm EST, and you will have a total of 22 intervals to post for, up to and including 4pm tomorrow.

Remember you need to go by the TIMESTAMP of my initially starting mail at ALL times. I’ll confirm that timestamp when I post it at 6.

Your reward is based on the number of intervals you successfully send me mails within, during the 22 hour period.

Tier One – All 22 intervals – 6 Jewels
Tier Two – 21-19 intervals – 5 Jewels
Tier Three – 18-16 intervals – 4 Jewels
Tier Four – 15-13 intervals – 3 Jewels
Tier Five – 12-10 intervals  – 2 Jewels
Tier Six – 9-7 intervals – 1 Jewel
Failure – 6 or less intervals – 0 Jewels

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!