This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 - Snakes and Ladders

Topic » Episode 10 - Snakes and..

1894 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
1894 days 11 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here.
1894 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Here and ready for the mess
1894 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
1894 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Ey
1894 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
1894 days 11 hours ago
Gamerden13
Here to get my ass handed to me
1894 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Here
1894 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Hi whores
1894 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
whose ready to climb some ladders
1894 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
and slide down some snakes
1894 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Yes slide down me the 馃悕
1894 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
芦 Snakes and Ladders 禄

Warriors, today you will compete in a game of Snakes and Ladders - Secret Temple style. In this game, speed and accuracy in karma calculating is what will lead you to victory, otherwise you may find yourself having to rely on luck and fate to take you to the end.

Of course for this game we have a 50-space Snakes and Ladders board. Hitting ladders on the path push you further towards the finish, whilst hitting snakes will take you further away.

Each round I will call out a large Karma amount and a letter. You will have just 3 MINUTES to find a number of users - equal to the number of spaces you wish to move on the board - that add up as close to that number as possible. For example if you wanted to move 4 spaces on the board, you鈥檇 try and find 4 users that add up to my announced total.

In the mail sent to me you must have a LINK to each user whose karma amount you are using, remember that they must get a close to the karma amount I stated, and must all end with the letter I stated. It also MUST be in my inbox by the end of the 3 MINUTE deadline.

The TWO users who get closest to the total amount in the quickest time will both be allowed to move their desired number of spaces as dictated by the number of users they sent. When only 3 people remainin still competing this number goes down to ONE. Unlike a dice, the maximum number of spaces you can move is 10.

All other players will have the number of spaces they move selected by Chatzy, meaning you could be forced to move anywhere between 1 or 10 spaces, potentially onto a snake. Their moves will be Chatzied in order of who sent their initial submission fastest as opposed to proximity to the correct value. Could you get lucky, or be fast enough not to have to rely on fate?

Once a player reaches the finish they will take their relevant reward depending on who else crossed over the line before or after them i.e. 1st to finish gets 8 jewels, 8th to finish gets 1 jewel. Again if people cross the finish in the same round their reward is dictated by the order of each move in that round, and who was first in the round to get there.
1894 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
I-
1894 days 11 hours ago
J2999
I-
1894 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Ok got it

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!