This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 - SPAM Virtue

Topic » Episode 3 - SPAM Virtue

1875 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
1875 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Here
1875 days 11 hours ago
Gamerden13
Greetings!
1875 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Hello there
1875 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Roar
1875 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
Here
1875 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
Heyyy
1875 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Hola mis amores do you wanna see Jessie

no
1875 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
here
1875 days 11 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here
1875 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Obelisks of the Sun »

Warriors, today for the SPAM Virtue you will be tasked with gaining support to carry pieces of an obelisk (kind of statue) up a hill, to then assemble by forming words.

Here’s how it works. Teams are given 20 minutes to get as many people outside of this game to spam me with their team name and individual player names via Tengaged mails. Each one will grant the players +10 seconds of time in the second part of this task.

The sentence the people you spam must send back to me is:
“Helps (your name) up the hill for Team (Panthers/Eagles/Wolves/Tigers)”

Once the spamming is complete, and your time limit has been determined by the amount I received for your team, the second part begins. I will send teams three 2 letter prefixes all at once, and you will individually mail me words that you can make up starting with those two letters, within your time limit.

For example if I sent the prefix “RE”, you could respond with “revenge” or “retaliation”.

The length of the word does not matter, only that you send as many unique words (that are valid on the Dictionary.com website) as you physically can within the time you racked up in part one. I will only count same words sent once for each team so try to ensure you don’t send the same words as your fellow teammates.

The more valid words sent, the taller your obelisk is. Once everyone’s time has elapsed, teams will be awarded jewels from 1st-4th place based on which teams send the most valid unique words in total.

For the losing team, the amount of spam with each person’s name on it will be combined with the number of unique words they sent to form individual totals, and the person with the lowest combined spam/word total will be eliminated.
1875 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
ONE WORD per mail people.
1875 days 11 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Im here
1875 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Will, Lorenzo, Aiden for Wolves
1875 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oli & Connor for Panthers
1875 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Alan, Ryan B., Christinan for Los Tigres

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!