This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFN: Project Rewind // Cast Reveal LIVE

Topic » SFN: Project Rewind // Cast..

1924 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I'm the freshest face here!
Let's send the old hags PACKING!
1924 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time to rewind to our first twist!
1924 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
OH NO THE TWISTS

https://media.giphy.com/media/IiLZ6C9b1kY7e/giphy.gif
1924 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
1924 days 23 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Shit this was my season :o
1924 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
For this season’s first Twist Rewind, we are time-travelling back to JANUARY 3, 2017, to revisit one of the last Suitman seasons of the Second Generation - Season 38: CANARY ISLANDS - and it’s signature twist known as MAKE YOUR MARK.
1924 days 23 hours ago
LusciousLips5
When can I go to bed
1924 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Canary Islands saw ten brand new ‘First Chancers’ and ten one-time returning ‘Second Chancers’ face off for a final chance to ‘make their mark’ on the series before the conclusion. The season is sometimes forgotten in the wake of the closing seasons of Entitled vs. Earned and Ragnarok, but is in its own right a memorable season with a very messy cast.
1924 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
It was the first appearance for memorable enduring players such as Anthony/iYBF, Romeo/BritishRomeo17 and Will/IceBeast. Meanwhile the returnees allowed second chances for players like Coldan/dragotistic, Joe/jharrin7887 and season winner icon Christian/Christian_, along with two players who have returned this season - Jack/RealJacksonWalsh and Leah/PeachessnCream.
1924 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
These twists were divided into six distinct categories, allowing them to pick major season long twists, single day twists, idol twists, game powers and prize competitions. The castaways even decided to vote Redemption Island in for the entire season!
1924 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
The votes in each category were individually tallied within the two competing tribes, and if the two tribes did NOT vote for the SAME twist to enter the game, the power to vote for the twist would be taken from their hands and given to the viewers.
1924 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
As specifically mentioned, you will face OTHER pre-set twists through the season, but here you’ll get your chance to have a slight influence on how you want things to go.
1924 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
furthermore, unlike Canary Islands, I will not tally the votes in the tribes, rather I will tally all 24 votes up together as one, and any tied options will be broken by a Chatzy draw. The viewers will have no say on this occasion.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!