This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 - The GULLEY

Topic » Episode 8 - The GULLEY

1897 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
1897 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Here to be PURGED.
1897 days 13 hours ago
Gamerden13
Here to watch the suffering
1897 days 13 hours ago
Christian37
here to fade to dust
1897 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
1897 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
here starting last!
1897 days 13 hours ago
Mitchkid64
Hi
1897 days 13 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Here to WIN
1897 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
IM HERE!
1897 days 13 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Hops in after completing the puzzle
1897 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
« The Gulley »

Warriors, welcome to the Gulley - a race through the Seven Virtues you’ve played over the past week, to be among the first to reach the Citadel of the Secret Temple.

I will begin by posting a visual clue to the location of the first task. You must solve the clue to locate the start of the Gulley, following instructions from there.

You will face tasks of Speed, Wisdom, Spam, Endurance, Agility, Accuracy and Ingenuity as you go through the trail, with the goal of finishing as soon as you possibly can. Make sure you have the ability to screenshot ready!

Each team will start with an a time advantage over the others depending on their jewel total from the first seven days, but not by much. Each jewel you have more than the other teams is worth +20 seconds of time over them at the start. Can you capitalise on any time advantage to survive?

ALL official competition correspondence must be sent through Tengaged MAILS. However I’m sure when you need me to send you the next thing y’all shout through Skype. That’s fine, but anything official to your progress goes through MAILS.

The last THREE people to complete the Gulley will ALL be eliminated from this quest.
1897 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Skype has frozen for me so hopefully nothing important is being said there
1897 days 9 hours ago
Christian37
Bye people:D Have fun!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!