This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 - INGENUITY Virtue

Topic » Episode 7 - INGENUITY Virtue

1896 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
1896 days 23 hours ago
J2999
Hii :)
1896 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
here but I’m gonna wait til I see the challenge to decide what I’m gonna do
1896 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
hi ladies
1896 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Thrall Threads »

Warriors, for the INGENUITY Virtue challenge, set amongst the complex wire maze of the Thrall Threads. This task requires quick thinking and deciphering to discover a solution, and that comes in the form… of SUDOKU.

I will post 3 different types of online Sudoku puzzle (You’ll learn the types when I post them at the start).

Like yesterday, you will only need to submit a result to ONE of the three types, whilst including your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot. You will have 20 minutes to play as many of them as you wish before the deadline, but no two people on the same team can submit the same puzzle.

Once again, your final team time will be a calculated AVERAGE of your team’s players, and the team with the best final time will win the most jewels.

For the losing team, the player with the single slowest submission will be eliminated.
1896 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
with Ryan playing, someone's going OUT.
1896 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
unless oli sits since i dont think he has to play this episode
1896 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Enchanted Demons »

Warrior, for the INGENUITY non-live, Nevar’s demons have engineered puzzles involving their cloaked figures for you to solve. The issue? It’s BOTH of Sliding and Jigsaw puzzle nature…

You have three different options on how to approach the two puzzles in this competition.

1.        3x3 Slide Puzzle and 150-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
2.        4x4 Slide Puzzle and 100-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
3.        5x5 Slide Puzzle and 50-piece Jigsaw Puzzle

When you are ready to play you will contact me and attempt to complete and submit two screenshots – with your TENGAGED PROFILE included – as fast as possible.

The time between me sending you the puzzles and your final screenshot submission will determine your reward.

Tier One – Finished quicker than 5 minutes – 4 Jewels
Tier Two – Finished in 5-10 minutes – 3 Jewels
Tier Three – Finished in 10-20 minutes – 2 Jewels
Tier Four – Finished in 20-30 minutes – 1 Jewel
Failure – Finished slower than 30 minutes – 0 Jewels and Elimination

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!