This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 - ACCURACY Virtue

Topic » Episode 6 - ACCURACY Virtue

1872 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
James - Tally
Mike - Roman
Jack - Greek
1872 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Alan - Roman
Christian - Tally
Ryan B - Greek
1872 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rodrigo- Tally
Aiden- Roman
1872 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Round 2 coming up
1872 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
*Round 2 ofc
1872 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Archery »

Warrior, for the ACCURACY non-live you will take up arms with your bow and arrow to hit a series of 7 targets as perfectly as possible. Can you hit it bang on?

Upon contacting me to play, you will be sent a GO mail, with 7 different time durations listed on it.
For example: 46 seconds, 1 minute 11 seconds, 4 minutes 39 seconds etc.

Your goal is to send a mail back to me (stating FIRES ARROW) on each of the duration intervals listed, attempting to get the mail bang on that time, or as close as possible.

Remember to work out the deadlines, you’ll have to count the time from my GO mail for each of the durations. You are always timing by that start mail, NOT by the mails you send during the game.

You will incur 1 penalty point for each 1 second you are out of the target time. Your reward will depend on how low you can keep your penalty points though the 7 durations.

Tier One – 0 penalty seconds – 4 Jewels
Tier Two – 1-7 penalty seconds – 3 Jewels
Tier Three – 8-14 penalty seconds – 2 Jewels
Tier Four – 15-28 penalty seconds – 1 Jewel
Failure – 29+ penalty seconds – 0 Jewels and Elimination

REMINDER: It may take a few milliseconds to get from you sending it to my inbox thus jumping into the next second on my end. I will ALWAYS score based on MY inbox so you must ensure you leave enough spare time for the mail to go through on the right second.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!