This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 - ACCURACY Virtue

Topic » Episode 6 - ACCURACY Virtue

1893 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
1893 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Here
1893 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Hey
1893 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan
oh lah
1893 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Maybe here, maybe not!
1893 days 7 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here!
1893 days 7 hours ago
Gamerden13
Here
1893 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
here
1893 days 7 hours ago
Christian37
here
1893 days 7 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I’m here
1893 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
what up
1893 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Hi on mobile for now
1893 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Pillars of Courage »

Warriors, for your ACCURACY Virtue competition, you will traverse three giant pillars with numeral inscriptions, solving their equations as quickly and defiantly as possible.

I will begin each round by posting 3 math equations for you and your team to solve, but the values in each are expressed in foreign numerical systems. One equation will feature Tally Marks, one will feature Roman Numerals, and the other will feature Greek Numerals. When you have solved an equation, you’ll send me the answer, but you have to be quick as you’ll only have 2 MINUTES to send it in.

Each member of your team will only need to do one equation each, so if you have less than three people playing, you will only need to do 1 or 2 of the 3 that I’ll post. You’ll need to decide and tell me in your teams who is doing which equation before I start the round.

Remember you are being tested on your accuracy at solving these equations, so you’ll score penalty points for your team for each number you are out of the actual answer when you send it. If more than one person plays for a team, your total penalty points for a round will be an AVERAGE of each person’s penalties that round.

You only get ONE answer submission per round. Fail to submit in the time limit and you will receive 50 penalty points by default.

The team with the least penalty points after 3 rounds wins the most jewels, with prizes descending from there. In the event of a tie on penalty points, the higher prize will go to the team that submitted a correct equation answer before the other team for the most number of rounds.

The same applies to the losing team for the elimination. The player with the most penalty points will be eliminated, and time to send the answers over the rounds will break a tie.
1893 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I have a question
1893 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
As I searched tally marks, there are multiple types of those I see. What type is it? The one you simply count the lines like in pre-history?
1893 days 6 hours ago
Christian37
Lmao pre history

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!