This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 4 - Challenge

2018 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Mail Sync-Up »

It’s time to get in rhythm for the first non-live mission of the season. You’ll have to communicate with your partner to send a string of mails.

The aim is simple. You must get together and send 30 mails between you (that’s 15 each) as fast as you can, making sure to ALTERNATE between each mail. Every time it lands in my inbox out of order is a 30 second penalty to your final time.

After I have received all 30 mails, I’ll use the time from the first mail to the last mail to determine whose time was the fastest, and they will be the winners of this competition.

All this must be done by 3pm EST tomorrow.

—————————————————————————————————————

To complicate things a little, you will ALSO be casting your next Jungle Vote within the next 24hrs.

So please submit THREE choices for who should enter the Jungle, with 1st being the person you most want in, along with a separate pick for who your sole vote would be if you win this comp.

The three choices are necessary in case your main choice wins the comp and your second choice is picked to go in.

These votes are due at the later time of 5pm EST tomorrow, at which point a duel which is also NON-LIVE will be posted. So yes, you can alter after the 3pm results.
2017 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Despite being somewhat messy with it, Evan & Joe were the only two people to complete the competition. Thus they win immunity and the sole vote!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!