This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 16 - Jury Vote

1907 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
1907 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So hello jury, so glad to see so many happy faces! (Stares at mike) I know a lot of you have set your votes already and there is no persuading but I’m not about to sit and say nothing! I believe in my own world of fantasy that I played a great game I took out threat after threat from final 7 onwards! Tick to my strategy! I made it to ftc in a 24 person season without 1 vote against me! I saved many of you throughout the game and I believe my social game saved me many a time! Tick to social! I won an individual immunity! Tick to physical!

I am the essence of a sole survivor and a vote for me to win is a vote against bitter mike!!!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/SGXbAJ7GM61Fy3DsZV/giphy.gif
1907 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I can go into detail of my game throughout but to me it’s been made very clear who people want to win and will be voting for! Regardless of my situation I would always give the fellow finalists a chance to showcase themselves if some of you don’t want to do that, that’s fair! You can be mad at me and hate me, you may think I’m delusional but at the end of the day I did something right to get here!

Do I want to win of course I do!! Who doesn’t but my game is open for all to see, yes it had flaws and yes it’s not perfect but it did the job it had to do!
1907 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Coming into this game I had a few past relationships, but not many.
When applying I said to Shawn, and I quote “I think I’ll do better this game as opposed to Big Brother as I can focus more on social relationships.” I DID.

Let’s start with some facts.

NUMEROUS rounds I received votes.
I was in the MINORITY 10 times this season.
Majority just 6.

There was ONE round the ENTIRE game I did not vote in. ONE. And that was episode 4. Sure I had NO hand in some voteoffs eg at double tribals, but I had to fight my arse off to make it here.

I attended more tribals than any other player in this game, yet I made it here.

Brief discussion about premerge:
OG TRIBES:
On Day 1 I bonded. Bonded with all my tribe. Losing 2 members was rough early out the gates.

SWAP 1:
I was a majority episode 1, instantly into the minority episode 2. Come swap, I had Nick and Nolan, from my original tribe, and was able to meet newer people. Quickly we lost Nolan, but that was it for the round.

SWAP 2:
PERFECT, I thought. THIS was my chance to play with other people, such as AJ. INSTANTLY AJ was booted. I lost someone I knew I’d want an endgame plan with early, and that woke me up reminding me I needed to reevaluate.

Despite being in the minority, I managed to make a move at one day merge, and yet not be able to be voted off when we went back to tribal with that tribe. GRANTED, I DID have to go through a revote, and THIS was my realest wake up call of the entire game.

SWAP 3:
Yeeeee Nick’s unfortunate mistake at mutinying caused him to leave, though it easily could’ve been me had he mutinied. Did still lowkey suck losing my rival!

MERGE:
Initially this was a key goal. Arriving at merge, my NOW prime goal was to NOT repeat Ghost Island, I wanted to ReVeRsE mY cUrSe, and when I won immunity I felt blessed. I strategically shared the clue with Anthony and Sagar, 2 from the ‘opposing’ side, which allowed me to sit comfortably in the middle. I DID vote Felix the first merge round, though an idol play caused NJ to be pushed.

Next round, the Oli boot. I knew the side I hadn’t voted with last round weren’t best pleased with me, but I knew if I voted with them this round they would be. Granted I had 2 votes, messy if an idol played, relatively simple ultimately.

Round 3 of merge, F11. This was arguably my worst round of merge stage. I had in the back of my mind a speculation Anthony was leaving, but was trusting he didn’t. I did vote in the MAJOR minority this round, and I felt worried going into the next round.

Round 4: ONE DAY TRIBES. Ok I won immunity. This meant SO much to me, considering I knew the following day I’d have to lock early. This round, Mike and I went back to the side with Andrea, to keep numbers balanced, causing Felix’s unfortunate departure. John vote I had no say, pushed </3

Round 5: This round was kinda intense honestly hahaha. You had side A: Andrea/Jayson/Leah/LQ, and Side B: Ben/Sagar. A bit of reverse psychology was attempted, but after a successful idol play, Sagar exited. I was lowkey blessed this round. I ADORE Sagar with ALL my heart, but he was the frontrunner, and had it been Andrea/LQ’s vote cancelled, I was OUT.

Round 6: So now Ben/Mike/I were sat in a minority.  There was an attempt to bring LQ over to make a bigger move, but ultimately LQ backed out, sending Ben my grandad to ponderosa.

FINALE NIGHT:
F6 - Wow. Leah and Jayson being in Final 6? No bueno! These 2 I had a game rivalry with, LOVELY people don’t get me wrong, and I was worried. HOWEVER, Andrea and LQ flipped, and we 4-2 Jayson out. That was honestly a chance I could’ve gone, thankful as hell I survived!

F5 - So Mike and I aren’t feeling great. We kinda knew it was gonna be a 3-2. Following immunity, I just hoped I wouldn’t receive the votes of Andrea/Leah/LQ, which I didn’t. I DID cause a tie. Do I regret that? No. Was that for Mike’s jury vote? No! LITERALLY following AJ’s premiere boot, I knew Mike was gonna be right hand guy. Excluding Nick B.’s vote off, which was justified, we were together 100%. I kept Mike on a LOYALTY basis, as I played the entire game with him.

F4 - Ok so now you got Andrea, LQ, Leah and myself. I believe it was 3-1 Andrea or 2-2 if I lose immunity. I HAD to win. I came, I did honestly demolish that, winning 4 out of 5 of the rounds, securing my spot here.

I fought all game. I was lied to by every merged player at one point in time or another, excluding MAYBE 1/2 who were first couple merge boots.

I came from the minority. I LIVED in the minority. I secured myself well in the middle the whole or merge phase. My votes came from people who KNEW what I was doing, generally the same 2 people hahah, but yes it was people who knew what I was doing, but I successfully manoeuvred my way here, and I definitely think I earned my spot here, and ultimately deserve the crown.

Happy to answer any questions! If you need, pm me when you post!

A true pleasure playing with you all, thanks Shawn for hosting!

I never got to post this as I didn't get voted off, but honestly on the whole if I was to sum my game up:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Hfe3lC0zmOqxG/giphy.gif

A loyal game as much as I could. Glad to have definitely made some new mates, too!
1907 days 10 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Okay so Hi Imma get right into it.
Hi y’all <3

OPENING STATEMENT
I know a lot of you guys see me as weak, or delusional, not a top tier player.
To that I say, you’re allowed to have your opinions. But let’s not forget here I started out on Anasco. A newbie tribe. Had to get in here and figure out the previous politics and bonds that y’all already had. I will not be bullied or bothered by negative comments. I can’t step into your head and change a perception about me.
What I can do, is say that I think a lot of people in this game got wrapped up in their alliances that didn’t include me, therefore they didn’t see that I was indeed actually playing this game. Fellow acquaintances of mine did see my gameplay like Anthony, Andrea, or Oli, and BluJay.

My game was to constantly adapt. Showcase my loyalty, and use social bonds so that people would want to keep me. I lost acquaintances along the way (BluJay, Anthony) and had to quickly find others to confide in like (Jayson, Andrea) Yet when I could see my allies become bigger threats around me. I knew I had to take them out. I was constantly getting screwed by tribe swaps, having to have hope and trust in others words, and not let the vote count get to me. 13 Votes in and I’m still here at Final Tribal Council.  I legit sent confessionals throughout the entire game and was invested in it. I made my own wiki. I made my own graphics of the tribes I was on. Spent a lot of this game alone so I truly did have to rely on myself a lot.
ANASCO - https://i.imgur.com/2JI1O5i.png
CONCORDIA - https://i.imgur.com/4nKGWGL.png
ACASIO - https://i.imgur.com/dPnCtAE.png
SOLENZO - https://i.imgur.com/epXo2Fe.png
ALOPECIA - https://i.imgur.com/VuyTkPF.png
And I never got personal with anyone, I could reckon that was’t a nice thing to do. I’m proud of myself. I know to a lot of you that is funny to hear me say, but I’d invite you to try and see this game from my perspective. The tribes I was on. The tiny amount of allies I had. The constant votes. Yet, I still pushed through and won a challenge along the way. Found an Idol and correctly played it. Reversed a curse. Surprised myself and a few others along the way.
Oli, Hi <3 When u were blindside u said to me that I would soon follow after you. You were upset and I was sad u we’re gone but here I am now. I didn’t follow right after you… and to me, that’s not someone who is delusional or weak. I survived this entire game from start to finish.

So with that, ask away and get into my gameplay because I have answers to how I played because I’m sure it will contradict with how you see me in this game.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3cabeaa31ba2fe2524ecc94d6b9bf444/tumblr_inline_ooqo4kfsVU1t1zpts_500.gif
1907 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Just to clarify James and mike didn’t ‘flip’ me to vote Jayson I alreadywas doing it and spoke to Leah about also doing Jayson no flipping took place
1907 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
*wears hard helmet*
1907 days 10 hours ago
PeachessnCream
^^^ Lmao we locked in Finale that we were gonna be F3 Sorry yall we knew we couldnt beat ya
1907 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
Why am I still topic of discussion. Am I just that epic
1907 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Always epic Jayson
1907 days 10 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Lmfaooo yes
1907 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Leah you've got no chance at my vote because you literally said about two words to me this entire game and were nothing but an Anthony puppet and then turned into an Andrea puppet so yeah, that's about that on that.

LeQuisha I want to vote for you because I really think you played the best game out of these three finalists but there are two massive things holding me back from voting for you.
A) I feel like voting for you is also voting for your stupid fucking alliance that got the game handed to them because Shawn's a fucking idiot. Prove to me that you would have made it this far if I landed on the red tribe and Jayson landed on blue. Give me a play-by-play of your road to finals.
B) This one is a little more out of your control, but I'm in stars with James and I don't want to go up on the block for 4th place so I'm considering voting for him just for that very reason. Tell me why I shouldn't.

James, yeah I'm probably gonna be voting for you while secretly hoping LeQuisha wins but I want you to make me feel thrilled to vote for you and I also want you to explain the rationale behind not throwing a vote on Ben and making it a 2-2-1 vote when I left so you could have two alliances of three and you and mike in the middle. It would have made your road to finals a lot easier and it would have also made me respect your game a whole lot more.

So yeah, that's that on that.
1907 days 10 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Thanks regardless, Felix
1907 days 10 hours ago
PeachessnCream
You may think what you'd like :)
1907 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Actually Leah if you get me a picture of Anthony's nudes then I'll vote for you to win.

I assume there's a reason you were doing whatever he said and honestly if this is that reason, I can't blame you for it.
1907 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
A) I feel like voting for you is also voting for your stupid fucking alliance that got the game handed to them because Shawn's a fucking idiot. Prove to me that you would have made it this far if I landed on the red tribe and Jayson landed on blue. Give me a play-by-play of your road to finals.
Firstly thank you Felix! So I’m assuming it’s me you John sagar and Leah on red! Very simply Felix I would of done what I had to do to survive, my first option would be ask my alliance if anyone had an idol, I suspected jayson had it and idols could be swapped between each other! If that didn’t work I would of used my social bonds to save myself! I had connections with you sagar and John I would of used them and if that ultimately meant sending Leah home then so be it!

B) This one is a little more out of your control, but I'm in stars with James and I don't want to go up on the block for 4th place so I'm considering voting for him just for that very reason. Tell me why I shouldn't.
No one wants to play for second place Felix I tried to make bold moves and it might not work out but I would imploy to try and play with your heart and go for the gold! Why not vote me of James in returns votes against you in that game it shows his true colours! I’d rather go out fighting and get fourth then hand a win to someone else!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!