This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 - The Vault

Topic » Episode 10 - The Vault

2300 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Welcome back to the Vault.

You each now have UP TO 2 votes each, which you must use to vote for who you want to enter the box for potential elimination. You cannot use multiple votes on the same person, and you must submit at least 1 vote, to avoid receiving a penalty vote against you. The three people with the most votes enter the box.

Tico, as the Dead Last Loser, is already one of the three players in the box.

As the Paymaster, Jeremy will select which of the bottom three will get their check voided and leave the competition. The Paymaster will also break any ties for who is in the bottom three if they need to.

You now have until 3pm EST tomorrow (Sunday) to submit your votes. Goodluck.
2300 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
TWISTOS TWIST.

We will return on Monday with a LIVE comp at the Final 7, but there's a twist. It's the Dead Last Void. The player in last place during that competition will have their check voided on the spot.
2299 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jake -- John
JT -- SELF VOTE FOR NOT VOTING; First inactivity strike
Mike -- John & JT
Ryan -- John & JT
Tico - John & JT
Joel -- John & JT
John -- Joel & Ryan

John - 5
JT - 5
Joel - 1
Ryan - 1
2299 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
That means the three players elected in the Vault are.

John...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*

JT...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*

and Tico, the Dead Last Loser...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*
2299 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
theres just so much love for me i cant handle it
2299 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jeremy must now decide whose check to void - John, JT or Tico.
2298 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Alright... time for the ceremony.
2298 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Tico
I think you are a good guy that is struggling with the challenges right now.  I trust you to a pretty good extent, but if you aren't winning challenges then you can't keep people very safe.  However, you are still better than almost half of us if not more, in challenges when you compete, and I believe you will give it your all in the final 2.  Also, I think you are almost a lock to survive a final 3 vote.  Still... you can step back.
2298 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
JT and John step forward.
I don't haven't talked much game with either of you, and you are both capable of winning this game at the end. Even more so than Tico, I feel you are locks to survive a final 3 vote.  However, I think everyone else sees that too and as a result, I think you will both be huge targets going forward.

I think this will surprise you, but you can step back.
2298 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Tico
I'm sorry.  Whether people have noticed or not, you are the dark horse to win this game because people are underestimating you.  I am not going to make the mistake of underestimating you too.  I have nothing but respect for you on a personal level, but strategically this seems to be the best move and possibly my only chance to make it.

*voids Tico's check*

*Places JT's and John's checks in box*
2298 days 4 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lmao I know who I'll be voting out in f3 I barely tried this game so I wouldn't care if you weren't fake as fuck you're literally one of 2 people who mailed me everyday but I guess you've been aligning with everyone

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!