This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFN: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! // Format

Topic » SFN: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me..

2193 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
The sixth season of Flop Nation is coming soon, based on UK/AUS tv reality show ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!’. It’s a rather ratchet adaptation of the show to fit it for a group game, featuring regular comps from the show, introducing a strategy element, and ultimately decide who stays and who goes via the public vote.

— FORMAT SUMMARY —
In each episode, 1-2 people will compete in the LIVE ‘Bushtucker Trial’ to earn stars for camp. The more stars earned, the more people will be given safety from the public vote in the camp-wide ’Safety Vote’ that follows. Anyone not saved in the Safety Vote will get another chance to save themselves in the NON-LIVE ‘Dingo Dollar Challenge’, where a further 1-2 people will earn safety. All players still vulnerable go into the ‘Public Vote’ to SAVE, where the player with the least votes exits the jungle.

— FORMAT DETAILS —
A group of ‘celebrities’ will enter the Australian jungle, initially split into two separate camps. Each episode, the celebs will vote for 1 person to compete for their camp in the LIVE Bushtucker Trial - a difficult competition in order to win stars for camp. The same person cannot compete in more than one Bushtucker Trial UNTIL all other potential players have done so themselves.

The more stars won, the more people will be safe from their camp for the public vote. Each camp then votes for who will be safe in a Safety Vote, based on the number of stars won in the Trial. So if a camp won 3 stars, each member of the camp would get 3 votes to save. The players with the most votes to save become immune. No one can vote for themselves, and player that competed in the Trial does NOT have automatic safety. A tie is broken by the chosen Trial competitor.

Whilst the Safety Vote commences, all players compete the NON-LIVE Dingo Dollar Challenge, a 3-task competition where players earn money (aka ‘Dingo Dimes’) based on their placement in each task. After the Safety Vote results are revealed, all remaining vulnerable players will have their Dingo Dollar scores tallied, with the two most wealthy players, regardless of their camp, earning immunity from the vote, alongside those already saved by the Safety Vote. In a tie situation, all tied players gain immunity.

The public vote then occurs between the remaining vulnerable players, which is always a vote to SAVE unless stated otherwise. After approx. 24hrs, the player with the least amount of votes leaves the jungle.

At a certain stage in the game the two camps become one, with a few format alterations.

The LIVE Bushtucker Trial has the most change with only 1 person competing for the whole camp in a difficult solo task for stars. Once again, the more stars, the more people safe. The rule about not competing until all have played carries over from the two-camp stage, so those who are still yet to do a Bushtucker Trial will have to go.

The Safety Vote remains unchanged, with the Trial competitor still being the tiebreaker. In the NON-LIVE Dingo Dollar Challenge that follows, only the top -ONE- player with the most Dingo Dimes avoids the public vote.

The format will be tweaked again to suit it for the endgame at the Final 5, as we head towards the ultimate Final 3, where the final public vote decides the winner.

— GAME CYCLE —
Day 1 - Bushtucker Vote, Bushtucker Trial, Dingo Dollar Challenge Start
Day 2 - Safety Vote, Dingo Dollar Challenge End + Results
Day 3 - Public Vote, Eviction + Next Bushtucker Vote, Bushtucker Trial, Dingo Dollar Challenge Start
2183 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
TO CONFIRM, public votes take place through the VL.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!