This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 - Immunity Challenge

Topic » Episode 8 - Immunity Challenge

2195 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
2195 days 2 hours ago
JetsRock12
I’m watching Rugrats Go Wild
2195 days 2 hours ago
Joeker
I'm watching nothing
2195 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
here and I'm watching Hotel Rwanda
2195 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
Here but on mobile
2195 days 2 hours ago
TheEclipse
hi
2195 days 2 hours ago
Connor_
here
2195 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
2195 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Here on mobile as well
2195 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi
2195 days 2 hours ago
RArsenault
here.
2195 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Here
2195 days 2 hours ago
JetsRock12
Pls be an easy comp
2195 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alrighty, I -thing- that this is a comp a few Suitman regulars have been expecting at some point. But maybe not in this way.
2195 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Start the Flood »

Most of you will be familiar with the iconic Stop the Flood Immunity Challenge, but few will know of it’s red-headed step-child that we introduced in SFN Endurance called START the Flood.

Today, I will post a Tower of Hanoi puzzle game for both tribes to play. However, it is not a puzzle you just have to finish once. You will have to play the game in THREE different levels of difficulty - one with 5 disks, one with 7 disks, and one with 9 disks.

Each time I get a finished screenshot WITH YOUR TENGAGED PROFILE IN SHOT from your tribe for one of the three difficulties, I will open a single poll for your tribe. If I receive screenshots of the other two difficulties finished, I will open another poll each time for your tribe to a maximum of 3.

Your goal is to get as many people to vote in your polls as possible within 45 minutes of the challenge start. The more polls you get open (by finishing the Tower of Hanoi game) the more times the people you spam will be able to vote, thus increasing your winning chances.

The button pressed in your polls does not matter, as it’s just about getting as many votes for all your polls combined as possible.

It is not a problem if you do not open all three polls, as it is completely down to the votes you get. So a tribe with more votes on 2 polls will still win over a tribe with less votes on all 3 polls.

At the end of 45 minutes, the tribe with the most combined votes across their opened polls wins Immunity.

A tie will result in a tiebreaker spam mini-game.
2195 days 2 hours ago
JetsRock12
Okie imma kill this comp

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!