This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 - Death Match

Topic » Episode 10 - Death Match

1743 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
1743 days 17 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
beep
1743 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi
1743 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://imgur.com/NN9gchm.gif
1743 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
In this Death Match, players will find the answer to a problem in order to earn points.

The game will last for 9 rounds. Each round will begin with a problem being revealed. The problem will be 2 numbers and an unknown hidden rule, which explains how the two numbers are used to answer the question. This rule is not as straightforward as using simple arithmetic.

You must use hints to find the problem’s hidden rule, which will allow you to guess the correct answer before your opponent.

When a problem is revealed, both players must MAIL me a number other than 0. This number will be used in the problem’s hint. Each round, a starting player is specified, and that player’s number will come first in the hint equation.

EXAMPLE:
To begin the round, I will reveal two numbers as follows:
3    [?]    5    =

Both players mail me a number. Player one mails 9 and Player two mails 11.

If the hidden rule of the equation happens to be:
“The Sum of the Squares of Both Numbers”
The hint will be shown as follows:
9    [?]    11   =   202

You must then track the answer of 202 back to discover said hidden rule and get the result of the hint:
9^2 + 11^2 = 81 + 121 = 202.

If you figure out the answer to the hint (and therefore also the problem’s hidden rule), you then apply it to the round’s main problem:
3^2 + 5^2 = 34.

Both players will be given 2 minutes to answer after the hint is revealed. Post your answer in the thread.

The first player to post the correct answer will earn 1 point. HOWEVER, if the answer is incorrect, then that player will LOSE 1 point.

If neither player is able to answer in 2 minutes, then another hint will be given. Both players will mail me another number and the solution to that hint is given. Players will then have another 2 minutes to solve the problem.

If no one is able to find the correct answer after 5 hints, then the problem will be thrown out and we will move on to the next round. I will reveal the hidden rule after each round is over.

The player with the most points after 9 rounds will win the Death Match and stay in the game.
1743 days 17 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
ok
1743 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Oof
1743 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
:)
1740 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
Harry defeats Blake in the Death Match

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!