This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 - Death Match

Topic » Episode 3 - Death Match

1759 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
1759 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
ready to play for the second time
1759 days 15 hours ago
LusciousLips5
lets go
1759 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
TODAY'S DEATH MATCH:
Billy 🆚LeQuisha

You will be playing....
1759 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://imgur.com/uyVvZp3.gif
1759 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
In this Death Match, both players will be attempting to figure out their own card based on betting patterns and your own judgement.

Both players will begin the Death Match with 25 chips. I will deal a card to both players out of a 20-card deck. Each card has a value from 1-10, and each value is in the deck twice. When the card is dealt it is removed from the deck and will not be seen again until all 20 cards have been played, at which point the deck resets.

Before each hand is dealt, each player will bet 1 chip for the hand by default as an “ante”. Then both cards are dealt.

Here’s the key twist of the competition. I will not tell you what your own card is in each hand. However, I will be telling you what your OPPONENT’S card is instead (through Skype). You will have to use your own judgement and reading your opponent to figure out what your card is and to bet accordingly.

When it is your turn, you have three options on betting, which are as follows:
-        Raise: Add more chips than what your opponent has bet.
-        Call: Add the same amount of chips that your opponent has bet, or all the chips you have (called an “All In”).
-        Fold: Add no chips but lose the hand.

Players will continue raising the pot until either one player folds or calls. If a player folds, the other player will receive all the chips in the pot at that point. If a player calls, then the showdown will happen. At that point, I will reveal both player’s cards and the player who has the HIGHER card will win the pot.

If the showdown results in a tie, then the pot is set aside and we continue with the next hand, except with no ante. The player who wins that hand will take all of the chips bet in that hand AND the previous hand.

The player who lost the previous hand will begin betting for the next one. In the first hand, the player who was chosen for the Death Match by the initial losing candidate will begin.

One extra rule is in play, if a player folds while holding a 10 card, they not only lose the hand but MUST GIVE 10 CHIPS to their opponent.

Also, every 10 hands will raise the ante by 1 chip. After 10 hands, the ante will become 2 chips per hand. After 20, the ante is 3 chips, and so on. If a player bets all of their chips in the ante, the opponent only has to match the number of chips to go to the showdown.

We will continue until one player runs out of chips and is declared the loser.
1759 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Do you both understand?
1759 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
so once a card is played, it is out of the 20? and what happens if the last 2 cards are played? ties?
1759 days 15 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I need simplified rules
1759 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Bvance1212
so once a card is played, it is out of the 20? and what happens if the last 2 cards are played? ties?

we reset the deck with all 20 again
1759 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay lets play a round it will make you understand
1759 days 15 hours ago
LusciousLips5
got ya
1759 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
you both put in 1 anyway because thats the ante.

I will now give you each your opponent's cards
1759 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
lets do it
1759 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
LeQ goes first you can raise or call.
1759 days 15 hours ago
LusciousLips5
raise

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!