This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 - Temple Mission

Topic » Episode 3 - Temple Mission

2251 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Foreign Formations »

It’s time for your first Temple Mission. The winners of this competition will pick which two teams go into the Temple of Fate.

In this competition, you’ll be given a list of four 7-letter words - however, they will be written in an obscure alien language, forcing you to use a translation sheet to decipher what the words are.

Then, you must take the 28 letters that form your four words to try and create the longest news word possible, taking care not to use any letters more times than they appear in your translated words. You cannot just use a word you have translated as your word creation!

Before you start, you’ll be asked to pick four numbers between 1 and 20. Your selected numbers will decide what four words you get, but to curb coercing between teams, all words will switch numbers each time for all teams.

When you are BOTH ready to play, get one of you to DIRECT MESSAGE me on Skype. If I am not on it will ping my phone, and I can come get your numbers. Then I will send your words to you both on Tengaged, starting a 5 minute timer. You must translate all four words AND get ONE of you to send me your newly formed one within those 5 minutes. The first word sent to me by your team via Tengaged will be your final submission. No submitting via Skype

The team with the LONGEST word submission will win this Temple Mission. In the event of a tie, the team that achieved the highest scoring word in a game of Scrabble will win. If that still doesn’t break it, it will be the team that submitted with the most time left to spare in their 5 minutes.

Purple Team, as you have the Samadhi, your handicap means you will only get 4 minutes in which to complete the same task as everyone else.
2251 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
DEADLINE: 6pm EST tomorrow (Sunday)
2251 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
The first Temple of Fate will be at 6pm tomorrow also. You would only need 1 member of your team to be there.
2251 days 18 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Question: do we need to give the word back in that language?
2251 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
RealJacksonWalsh
Question: do we need to give the word back in that language?

No
2250 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
Sorry for not replying to play the comp guys. I have encountered an issue with my laptop and have had to send it for repair, which means I have had no decent platform from which to send out stuff.
2250 days 9 hours ago
Chris1080
Is the comp time extended?
2250 days 9 hours ago
jman96
looks like it
2249 days 14 hours ago
Chris1080
jman have you done it yet?
2249 days 12 hours ago
jman96
no. we tried to get started, but It looked like shawn's computer stopped him from messaging gray
2247 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
I’m still waiting on my computer to be fixed but I will see if there is a way I can set myself up on mobile :)
2243 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
WE'RE BACK ON TRACK.

My computer is fixed and this competition can continue.
Hit me up on Skype when you are ready to play!

The new deadline is going to be 4pm EST on -TUESDAY-, so you have plenty of time to do it.

My ideal times are between 12pm and 8pm EST. Earlier than 12pm I'm working, and later than 8pm I'm sleeping in my UK timezone.
2243 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Apologies once again everyone for the week long delay :/
2240 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
WITHIN TIME LIMIT:

Max & Nolan
“Candlesnuffers”, 14, +9 seconds

Anthony & Will
“Executioners”, 12, +30 secs

OVER TIME LIMIT:

Jeremy & Andrew
“Regression”, 10, -5 secs

Chandler & Jordan
“Adrenalectomies”, 15, -1 min 9 secs

Jet & Crypt
“Counterpanes”, 12, -1 min 47 secs
2240 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Max & Nolan win the Temple Mission!
2240 days 15 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Not like we would've been able to compete, but you're missing us, Shawn.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!