This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 - Right to Stay Mission

Topic » Episode 1 - Right to Stay..

2259 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Right to Stay »

Welcome to your Right to Stay Mission! It comprises of a series of 3 tasks. which you must aim to complete to the best of your ability. Only the top 14 contestants across the tasks will advance into the pairs phase, whilst the bottom 6 are out for good. You will also have a 4th task - to rank all the other players in the game from most liked (1st) to least liked (19th).

Heres how it works. In each of the 3 tasks below, you will be ranked according to your time or score. Your placement out of 20 in each task will be combined to determine an AVERAGE placement across all tasks. This average placement number will act as your FINAL Right to Stay result, with the 6 worst averages being eliminated at the end.

The average placement factor is important, because it makes each of the 3 tasks VITAL towards you passing the Right to Stay Mission. Getting a super high score in one task will not make the other ones any less important, because the lower placements can drag you right down into danger on your overall average. We do not just add up the scores!

Here are the 3 tasks for the Right to Stay Mission:

TASK 1 — Jigsaw Puzzle
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2fc8bc6b9d80
Above is a link to a 32-piece jigsaw puzzle of the season logo which you must complete as fast as you can. Compared to other jigsaws that have regularly featured in my series, this has a relatively small number of pieces, which means every second will count towards what I expect will be very close times. Your placement will be based on your time, with shortest at the top, and longest at the bottom.

You must screenshot your completed puzzle, with the time visible, and your Tengaged profile open and logged-in on screen like this: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh . Failure to include your profile will result in a 50% time penalty.

TASK 2 — Flash Game
https://www.miniclip.com/games/catapult/en/
Above is a link to a flash game in which you must score as high as you can. You MUST land with your parachute for the score to be valid. Valid scores will appear at the bottom on the yellow bar, invalid scores will not. You must submit a VALID score. Your placement will be based on the valid distance travelled on the yellow bar in your screenshot, with largest at the top, and smallest at the bottom.

You must screenshot your completed game, with the score visible, and your Tengaged profile open and logged-in on screen like this: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh . Failure to include your profile will result in a 50% score loss.

TASK 3 — Spam Poll
https://tengaged.com/group/1618-suitmans-flop-nation-endurance/poll/right-stay-142131
We all know how much you must all LOVE to spam, so we are bringing it into the fold. This is classic spamming - one poll, one vote each. The poll will close after 48hrs, also signifying the end of the Right to Stay Mission. Your placement will be based on your voting percentage, with largest at the top, and smallest at the bottom.

— IMPORTANT —
You MUST submit the two print-screen tasks alongside a PLAYING RANKING from 1-19 in A SINGLE MAIL. I don’t want separate mails, just one straight mail with everything. Once you have submitted it, that will be your one and only entry. You cannot change it later.

THE DEADLINE OF RIGHT TO STAY IS IN 48 HOURS - 1pm EST SUNDAY!

In the event of a tie in a particular task’s placements, tied players will receive the average placement for the number of players over their total placement positions. For example, if 4 people have the same score that would get them 3rd place, they would get 3+4+5+6, equaling 18. We then divide that 18 by 4, to make 4.5 the final placement number that goes towards all 4 players’ total.

In the event of a tie with the FINAL placements, we determine who has a higher score in 2 out of 3 tasks to break it. If that doesn’t break it, we send it to the Chatzy gods to randomly decide who gets a higher place.

Goodluck!
2259 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Here is a template of how to submit to me:

PUZZLE: (screenshot)

FLASH GAME: (screenshot)

PLAYER RANKING:
2257 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
RIGHT TO STAY MISSION OVER

Results are being calculated and will be posted tonight.
2257 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the Right to Stay Results!
2257 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
good luck guys
2257 days 6 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
here
2257 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Here
2257 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'm nervous
2257 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay so firstly, I'm going to reveal the FINAL AVERAGE PLACEMENTS for all players, in order first 1st place down to 14th, and then the eliminated bottom 6 which are 15th-20th.
2257 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
If you are revealed in the top 14 places, you are safe and have survived the Right to Stay.
2257 days 6 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Question: will you make the results of the poll public at the end?
2257 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
FULL results for each single task will be posted at the end, before I confirm the TEAMS.

And yes. Those rankings you did, as you may have guesses, will play a vital part in determining those teams.
2257 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'm so freaking out
2257 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
Omg I will cry if I don't make it lol
2257 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
OKAY.

In 1st place with an average placement of 2.6 ....
2257 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
.... Will I./IceBeast!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!