This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 27 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 27 - Jury Vote

1475 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time to vote for a winner from the Final 3 -- Christian, James and Kelly.

The Jurors are Max, Nick, John, Ryan, Anthony, Will S., LeQuisha, Julian, Mike and Sagar, with 2-way ties broken by the player in 3rd place, and 3-way ties broken by 14th placed Chloe.

Votes are due at 5pm EST on MONDAY, but I will attempt to read them on Sunday at 5pm if I have all votes by then.
1475 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hey Guys! So im not going to word vomit like im sure my 2 other finalists will but I will say a few things. I came into this game with a not so… wonderful reputation as im sure all of you guys are aware of. But I still managed to persevere. I was by myself during the Crystal maze purge initially but I managed to survive it. I did get help from people but that should be a testament to my social game above all else. I came into the Game with James and Christian as my close friends but I was hesitant as they both had numerous other connections and I felt kind of alone so I linked up with Mike and we had a pretty strong alliance throughout the game along with Patrick/Ryan etc and I utilized that to take out people who I didn’t really have a connection with that I felt were bad for my game but ultimately around big brother I decided to plant seeds to both James and Mike to create a rivalry so I could be in a perfect position playing both sides but it got too messy and I ended up vetoing James and mike was after me since, which was fine I do understand that but ultimately it just made the end of the game easier for me. My Social game with Christian/James/Sagar enabled me to survive Raven when I was pretty much a dead man walking since im pretty shit at comps and then I made it to survivor where despite me almost drawing a rock *looks at sagar* everything went smoothly and I am now sitting here. I was never one to hold back or be boring and despite a few lies I told I think I was generally pretty honest. People think I sheeped and I mean… its not really that true, if you know me you know how vocal I am so the idea of me just sleeping someone is slightly absurd and also I am sitting right here at the end so its not like it was bad for my game to link up with my friends of years since I knew they would always have my back. You can say whatever you want about me but at the end of the day I only had ONE low on my chart which is pretty shocking considering how all over the place I was in this game.Sorry this speech is REALLY shit I know, I am like TERRIBLE at vocalizing my points and expressing good things about me and highlighting my game. Im not good at that like my 2 opponents are and im not very eloquent so I probably look like a big massive idiot right now but in short:

- I came into this game with a pretty big target
- I managed to slither through every format, USUALLY unscathed (ilm was a low point)
- I had no problem getting my hands dirty if I had too
- I was always in a position where I was safe and never in any trouble, I don’t think I was actually EVER a legitimate target at any time like im trying to think of a time someone was like OMG KELLY NEEDS TO GO THIS ROUND!!!!!!! WE CAN GET HIM OUT. Like I was voted in ILM but there was no chance I was ever getting voided so…
- Yes I was crazy but I’ve played with all of you, I am… crazy but I did put legitimate work into this game even if im terrible at highlighting that right now

And I did all of that with the vast network of pre-existing relationships that Christian and James rely on to win this and every game that partake (Love you guys tho!)

Anyway yeah… whenever I make it to the end I never post long winding speeches because who cares about those boring essays, I am here to answer questions not bore you to death.

Feel free to ask me any and everything, im an open Book! GL James & Christian.
1475 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Hello y'all!

This season I knew due to my schedule, I had to adapt my typical style of play. When I'm in class for the challenges Monday-Thursday and having to use my phone, it doesn't exactly equate to the boring gamebot physical player I typically am. So this season, I tried to camouflage myself amongst other high-caliber threats to shield myself. I feel I definitely succeeded at that goal. Whenever my position in the game was threatened, I knew I needed to adapt in the subsequent rounds. When I was nearly last on the Duel list, I made a deal with Nick that resulted in me being the very first pick the next round. It's not a flashy game, but I don't see this game as making moves for the sake of having a "resume". I wanted to ensure that with every round, I was in the best position to advance through whichever format we were faced with, and I think I did excel at that. I only received a LOW in the very last episode, and that wasn't by chance. Whatever the format, whether it was physical, social, or strategic, I made sure to avoid the hot spot every single round.

All in all, I'm happy with my game. I strengthened some friendships, established more with people I had always seen from afar but never got the chance to play with, and was able to make it to the end playing a unique style of game for myself. When a car crashes, it's the person in the driver seat who is going to get flung out. When that happened to Evan and Chloe, it became even more apparent that being a backseat driver, offering suggestions from the shadows, was my best chance for success. I didn't want to be a bloody corpse on the ground, I wanted to survive the inevitable crash and turns that my game would face. My game wasn't a game where I made moves to brag about them at FTC, it was one where I attempted to navigate throughout each format without ever being at risk of going home and I believe I accomplished that.

Best of luck to my fellow finalists, and thanks to all of y'all for a great game. I'm happy to answer any and all questions, or if you want to insult my lack of a functioning pancreas you can do that as well x!

https://i.imgur.com/3OkNfoS.gif
1475 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Hi jury! Heads up, I’m not exactly sure what direction my speech will go in as I’ve never had to type one for a 40-player season, but we will see how it goes and hope for the best. I was considering doing format by format, but actually you guys don’t want that I KNOW that, so will try not to be too draining but still get across my key points of information.

Coming into this season I had a massive target on my back. I was perceived as a massive target right off the back, based on my record - particularly in Flop Nation, well.. *only* Flop Nation as my Suitvivor and SBB are generally less than impressive! A thing which kicked my target up a level right off the back was - and I do believe this to be the case - being ranked #1 in the day 1 ranks. Out of 40 people, that was something which showed I was going to be a target due to my comp and social ability, them being the primary reasons for being ranked where I was.

For the most part of the game I was able to play a loyal game and get by rounds, as I ensured my relationships with other players were strong enough to the point I would not be in any danger of leaving until the point I put myself there - which DID occur, but not until later on. Every round there was a teams challenge where we had to pair up - take Double Cross and Gauntlet/ I Love Money, for example - people were requesting me to pick them / be their partner, or I was a first choice pick for people. I don’t use that to gloat, I use that to display that I did have that target of being a powerful player throughout the game, but it was never “James is such a target let’s get him it”, it was always “I want James on my team”, which then combines my use of social and physical game.

The Duel hit me hardest as a format, as I had a tight relationship with all 3 victims: Chloe, Evan, Will I.. I felt bad for IceBeast though that wasn’t exactly my control, took responsibility for Evan’s exit, and then Chloe’s just hurt a lot due to my relationship with her, whilst it WAS a good move to split us up, it still twisted my game. However, when I lost these allies, *that* was the moment it hit me that the person I had to value the most was myself and I had to ensure I was doing what would help ME see tomorrow.

The Genius took out some allies, though I again take responsibility for being a contributing factor at times, but it was Big Brother which woke me up again. After my failure to backdoor Mike, I ended up nominated with Anthony. With full respect to Anthony I DIDN’T feel at risk as such, as I knew I had the relationships to survive. Do I possibly regret having Kelly veto me instead of Anthony? Maybe, but there was no guarantee of my safety if Anthony was vetoed, unfortunately.

Raven I had the advantage from the start of more lives, and I was able to survive that unscathed - not too much detail to say here, and don't want to make this longer than it currently is.

Survivor. Coming into it I knew I had some numbers, I felt comfortable with Christian, Kelly and Sagar. I was aware Mike had allegedly made an F3 with all 4 of the other players, 2 in one and 2 in the other, which confirmed the likelihood since Big Brother it would be a him vs I thing. The rock-draw DID go in my favour as Julian was a vote against me, though I still felt BAD as being rocked-out after 45 days is rough. F5 had Mike leave, and finally Sagar left at F4.

I knew going with Christian and Kelly to the end was going to be the best for my game, each for an individual reason. Christian seemingly hadn’t DONE too much in the game. YES he went until F4 without a LOW, but looking back it’s hard to pinpoint a specific move Christian made. Kelly on the other hand was certainly flashier, but I knew I had Kelly’s allegiance that he wasn’t going to write my name down, and also I knew would get behind a specific move I wanted to make at any given time - bar backdooring Mike which was a ‘numbers thing’.

I feel that I deserve to represent Suitman Season 100 because I wasn’t afraid to play strategically, at times YES snake-like, but it all ensured no more than 1 person was properly targeting me before Survivor. Come Survivor, that total peaked at 2. This was the case despite having the most ‘HIGHs’ on my chart the entire game (a fair few more than any other player). I made big moves, or at least ATTEMPTED them. It’s better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all. I was able to attempt moves whenever I liked as I knew I had the numbers to either a) back me up when I DID the move, or b) back me up if the player I tried making a move on then later returned that favour.

I earned my spot here by having a solid combination of a social, physical and strategic game, committing daily to this game, I valued my allies and others to ensure it wasn’t all about ME, because despite it being an individual game that wouldn’t have gotten me far. I was a member of teams who frequently won, the strongest (by placement) Crystal Maze team, and proved my worth on every team I was on throughout every format, whether it be a partnership or a bigger-group team.
Regardless of if we ended positively or negatively, I truly enjoyed playing with all of the cast, and am satisfied knowing I made an effort to talk to everyone (bar a few purged players in Crystal Maze), conveying my social game.

Am I a predictable winner? Perhaps. Am I a boring winner? Probably. Am I a deserved winner? Positive.

Cheers to Shawn for hosting and to people for reading this, happy to answer any and all questions. Good luck to Christian and Kelly. GG!
1475 days 7 hours ago
J2999
^Sorry for time taken, I often have typos or bad grammar in my speech so I had to proof read a few times, apologies if I fell-short in that department again lmao.
1475 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
exactly
1475 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
I get into national parks for free, being diabetic is amazing!
Think of me every time you have to pay $5 to get in one xxx!
1475 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
is that true LMAO thats such a random thing to get for free
1475 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
My question is actually for a fellow juror

Anthony - what is wrong with you fucking idiot you couldnt have given me ONE crisis coin? grow a pair of balls buddy you disgust me
1475 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
Alright so I on the other hand don’t take this that serious and actually like the three of you and y’all all know that. My question is what format did you do the best at and how is it most instrumental to you making it to the end?

Also for fun here’s a bonus question each
Ben - what is your least favorite kind of pie and why
Christian - what’s your favorite smell and why
James - you’re on a desert island. You can only binge watch one tv show. Which one is it
1475 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
PS. When corona causes the breakdown of society I’m just glad that I have a functioning pancreas. Can you say the same?

my blood may turn to acid but i would honestly take that over shitting my guts out on some shrub after eating expired tuna fish from a can
i'll enjoy a pizza and root beer and peace out and have fun watching the live feeds of y'all suffering from hell!
1475 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
@John

My question is what format did you do the best at and how is it most instrumental to you making it to the end?

1. Well the format i did the best was in TAR cause well duh.. me and Mike got 1st in both legs. shoutout to PATRICK for being my rock in that and being so helpful on call

HOWEVER

that wasnt very instrumental to making it to the end

2. I think either DOUBLE CROSS or BIG BROTHER, were the most intrustmental

DOUBLE CROSS - introduced Me/Patrick/Mike/Ryan as allies and that was an alliance that was very helpful to me being right here right now

BIG BROTHER - Was when the pieces started to fill in perfectly for me to have an easy road to finals as nobody directly wanted me out at that point

Ben - what is your least favorite kind of pie and why

I hate to break it to you but i dont like pie... like at all, the thought of WARM FRUIT grosses me out so much i dont really know why its just.... i just cant do it... but you asked for my least favorite so i will say.... APPLE! Apple Pie [Also the name of a rumored Britney Spears song that didnt come out in 2018 :( ]
1475 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
My question is what format did you do the best at and how is it most instrumental to you making it to the end?

I believe the format I excelled in the most was Survivor. I do believe that no matter what happened with the rock draw, I was always going to be in the Final 3, so I had established myself in a solid enough position socially. I won 2/3 of the immunity challenges and nearly won the final one as well. And I mean, it's sorta obvious how it influenced me being in the end, but I do believe that Survivor was the format that shaped me being in the end with the people I had the best chance of against. With such a large jury, I felt the odds of any single person pulling a clear majority was low, so my goal was to go to the end with a duo who had largely played similar games to see if their votes would split enough for me to win based off a plurality, rather than go to the end with one strong person who would attract a solid portion of the jury.

Christian - what’s your favorite smell and why
My favorite smell is honestly my dog Freedrick after he's been wrapped up in a blanket napping. Idk how to describe it but it just smells WARM and COMFORTING almost like a newborn baby and it's just one of the many things I love about him... :hearteyes:
1475 days 6 hours ago
J2999
MIKE:

James, boring, predictable, gamebot winner who tried way too hard, cheated in like… all of these competitions, and premaded with like 8 people. It’s whatever honestly. I think it was really dumb of the other two to not take you out when you clearly outplayed both of them at every stage of this game and everyone just thinks they’re your sheep. Anyways, I have two questions for you tonight.
1. When you broke up with BluJay112 I was told it was because you told him that you were in fact, now straight. However, fast forward 2 years and you’re in another relationship with BOBROCKS333. Was this an excuse that you told Nicholas so that you could just break up with him and you were just a faggot the whole time, or did the subtle charms of a 26-year-old woo you into rebecoming a homosexual?
Honestly it was genuine at the time , and the cycle with BluJay kinda repeated here! At least that's what I'm telling myself in the current day and age.

2. Do you get off on manipulating an unstable, weak-minded, insecure, pathetic, low self-esteem individual such as Kelly0412 to win group games under the guise of friendship?
Yes it's just a strategy thing. I value Kelly as a mate I do, at times I do do that though I cannot lie.
1475 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi and congrats on making final 3. A couple questions for you all.

Christian — I guess for me I’m having trouble with wrapping my head around why you’d want to go to the end with Ben and James, both of whom played much more visible and “out there” games that were more domineering and imo are generally harder to stand out against at the final. I guess for me it just seems like you relied on your friends to coast a lot rather than playing some sort of super social UTR game like you seem to be arguing, but again we didn’t talk a ton about this game specifically so I don’t know the whole picture. Tell me what I’m overlooking about your game!

Ben — I think it’s clear we were on opposite sides for most of the game and I don’t fault you for doing what you had to do to get to the end. The one thing that did rub me the wrong way was during the King Game when you acted pissy and aggrieved that I didn’t give you a point (in a competition you won anyway) when you obviously weren’t going to take me to the end and I thought we’d worked ok together up to that point in the game. Was this part of your strategy or were you just arguing in bad faith because you were pissed in the moment?

James — I don’t really have a question for you as I think it’s pretty cut and dry what you did and didn’t do this season, and I won’t pretend to be offended by you ostensibly helping/playing comps for other people as I’ve dkne the same thing myself a million times. I’ll likely be voting for or against Kelly/ Christian depending on their answers.
1475 days 6 hours ago
J2999
JOHN:

Alright so I on the other hand don’t take this that serious and actually like the three of you and y’all all know that. My question is what format did you do the best at and how is it most instrumental to you making it to the end?

I feel the most INSTRUMENTAL was honestly THE DUEL because it was a true wake-up call in part and made me fully-focused on looking out for myself at #1.

Though the format I'd say I did the BEST at was probably DOUBLE CROSS. I was in the winners lounge 2/3 rounds which allowed me to focus socially, this included voting Kelly two times which was a planned thing so that I had to frustrate less people. It allowed me to form more solid relationships with people on numerous reasons. It set me up nicely with fellow players for the long-run, it set me up well with people I WASN'T voting (a key example was JULIAN, who our conversation in Double Cross was a significant factor we went so far into the game without targeting one another - a rarity for us !), and I also built on relationships with people I was either PICKED by, such as Jack, and people I PICKED, such as Sagar, for the long-run, all of which helped my game particularly considering BB Australia followed which was a format I EASILY could've been taken out at, but ultimately received 0 nominations either round , and a significant factor I do feel was the way I played Double Cross.

James - you’re on a desert island. You can only binge watch one tv show. Which one is it

Honestly Hell's Kitchen. I'm obsessed with that show, I've watched the 18 seasons a total of like 80 times, though none as of recent, so maybe it could be fun to re-go-through them all numerous times again! Loves some Gordon Ramsay. Care to join? ;3

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!