This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Rise of the Fallen

Topic » Episode 16 - Rise of the..

1508 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
1508 days 15 hours ago
Solinne64
Long time no see
1508 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
hey
1508 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I dont belong here
1508 days 15 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Hey hey hey!
1508 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Sup
1508 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
hey
1508 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
THE DUEL // THE RISE OF THE FALLEN

— — THE RISE OF THE FALLEN — —

Fallen contenders - your chance to get back into the game is here. The last two players standing at the end of this competition will get BACK into the game.

I will start be giving you between 1 and 10 of Flop Nation Season Icons (the little icons inside two circles that are unique to each season). You must then identify which member of the 29 Fallen players this season played the exact Flop Nation seasons as pictured, and take that players current FINISH PLACEMENT in SFN Crisis On Infinite Formats.

NOTE: We are not including formats within Crisis that this person may have played as season icons, and if more than one player matches the seasons posted, I will accept users for either placement.

In the first round, you will then find TWO players on Tengaged who got that EXACT placement in one of the TENGAGED games (Castings, Rookies, Stars etc.) in any game which ended in the month of February 2020. You want to keep their KARMA totals LOW, as that will be the main factor in your victory or defeat. Each round we will up the number of users you have to find by ONE, until the final round which will have FIVE.

Each round will last 5 minutes, within which you must send me HYPERLINKS to the users. The player with the HIGHEST Karma total from their users in each round will be ELIMINATED from the running, with speed breaking all ties.

Any player who fails to get enough users, sends users with the wrong placement, or fails to send within the 5 minutes, will be sent to the bottom of the rankings immediately, and will be eliminated automatically UNLESS another player has had the same failure with a worse performance than you.

The last two players standing at the end of this competition will BOTH re-enter Crisis for a shot at victory.
1508 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Blinks
1508 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Let's take an example from oneof you lot. if I showed you this:
https://imgur.com/euBuK95.gif

You'd have to work out that those are the seasons of Chloe D. aka Solinne64.

Chloe currently places 12th in Crisis as the most recent boot. So you'd find users on Tengaged who had games, finishing in February 2020, who got 12th place.
1508 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://tengaged.com/user/scooby0000

Here's a user with a 12th place game in February.
https://imgur.com/ckzPixF.gif

He's got 1162 karma which would be added to your total. Depending on the round you'll have to send 2-5 users with the same formula, and your numbers will be added.
1508 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
but it could be more than one player right?
1508 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
You'd send me the link exactly as shown there to submit him for a round, remembering you only get 5 minutes per round to place a submission.

Sending less than the stated number of users automatically ranks you below those who send the correct amount regardless of karma size.

Players with 0 Karma are okay to send if you can find them to fit the rules.
1508 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Games in progress are not allowed. The game has to have ENDED in February 2020.
1508 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
BANNED users?
1508 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
OKAY ROUND 1

2 users to find in 5 minutes. Get ready for the SFN logos.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!