This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Safety Challenge

Topic » Episode 16 - Safety Challenge

1491 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
THE DUEL // SAFETY CHALLENGE

— — TUCK SHOP — —

Yes it's the return of everyone's least favorite competition about adding together numbers, and just for you all, I've made it even worse than usual.

I will give you FOUR separate large values at the start of the competition, and you need to use the price tags of the TWENTY items in the Tuck Shop to add up to those large amounts.

However, you can only use each Tuck Shop item ONCE in the FOUR values, and ALL the items must be used. That means you must work out which items are specifically needed for each value.

As always, there may not be just one way to solve the conundrum, but to win this competition the FIRST solution you submit must be correct. If the solution you send is INCORRECT, you will lose this Safety Competition automatically, regardless of time.

Contact me when you are ready to play BEFORE 6pm EST tonight - and send Duel lists if you won't be here at that time for the draw. Each person will get given a DIFFERENT conundrum so that results cannot be shared.

The player with the fastest finish time with a correct solution WINS this Safety Competition!
1490 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nick wins the Safety Challenge, completing in a time of 14 minutes.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!