This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Format VI // I Love Money

Topic » Format VI // I Love Money

1529 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Welcome to I Love Money, the 6th format of Crisis on Infinite Formats.

Each round the Cobra & Phoenix teams elect one person to become the Team Captain for the round. A person cannot be elected as captain in consecutive episodes. Then there is a Paymaster Challenge, with the winning team grated safe from elimination, and their Team Captain becoming the PAYMASTER for the episode.

The losing team is sent to the Vault, where they have to vote three people from their own team into “The Box” to face possible elimination. The three people voted into the box will be announced, and the Paymaster gets to choose whose check they want to void from those three, eliminating them from Crisis.

Players will vote for the Team Captain ahead of the Paymaster Challenge, and then the losing team will get to cast their three votes each until 4pm EST the next day. The Paymaster must then either pre-send a list or void a check live between 4pm and 5pm EST that same day.

During this time, players will also vote for their next captains ready for the next Paymaster Challenge, ensuring we get this format done in 2 days.
1528 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
bump

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!