This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 - Safety Challenge

Topic » Episode 9 - Safety Challenge

1531 days 15 hours ago
Solinne64
1531 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
8 min agoRealJacksonWalsh
Here
1531 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
— — TEAM-DURANCE — —

I was thinking the other day... what if I did an endurance comp but made it worse? Here’s the result it’s TEAM-DURANCE

Usual endurance rules apply. I’ll drop a GO! post, and at every 10 minutes from that post players must state *hangs on* to stay in the game.

The difference is of course you are now in teams. Each team is allocated 4 “platforms” in the comp, and at each interval, 4 members of the team must fill those spots and post the phrase *hangs on*. NO PLAYERS may hang on for their team in back to back intervals. You must switch it up. Plus the phrase MUST be posted as I have shown it WITH the astrixes.

For every platform not filled in an interval, the team will lose that platform. For example if the team still has 4 platforms but only 3 people post, the team will lose the 4th platform and must continue the company with three.

On one hand, you may see having less platforms as an advantage, as it’s less people needing to be on. Although this is true, the less platforms then the higher the teams chance at losing, as the team that loses all their platforms will be the comp losers.

I allow 1 minute either side of the interval in which to post the phrase, so if a deadline time is 8 minutes past, you are allowed between 7 and 9 minutes past to get a post in.

The team that loses all their platforms first will be the losers, and the winning team will be the one left standing.

Strap yourselves in!
1531 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
----- GO -----
1531 days 15 hours ago
CharlieBibi
chandlerp1996 stop throwing.
1531 days 15 hours ago
J2999
*hangs on*
1531 days 15 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
*hangs on*
1531 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*hangs on*
1531 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
*hangs on*
1531 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
*hangs on*
1531 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*hangs on*
1531 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
*hangs on*
1531 days 15 hours ago
Jxhn
*hangs on*
1531 days 15 hours ago
etaco75
*hangs on*
1531 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
*hangs on*

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!