This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - Week 1, Day 2

Topic » Episode 2 - Week 1, Day 2

2157 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
2157 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
hey
2157 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
here
2157 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
hi
2157 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
lets get this started!! ;)
2157 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
HERE
2157 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
ok first, Loch Leap results
2157 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
LeQuisha- 2 rings
Anthony- 2 rings
Davey- 1 ring
Alan- 1 ring
Kelly- N/A (loses life)
Riley- N/A (loses life)
2157 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
woop woop to my two rings
2157 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
YASS IM BEATNG KELLY
2157 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
1⃣ 🖤9💍6 — Davey E./Eoin🌲
2⃣ 🖤8💍4 — LeQuisha Q./LusciousLips5☀️
3⃣ 🖤8💍2 — Alan D./AlanDuncan🌊
4⃣ 🖤7💍2 — Anthony C./rawr121☁️
5️⃣ 🖤7💍1 — Kelly R./Kelly0412🌙
6️⃣ 🖤6💍0 — Riley A./RArsenault⛰️
2157 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
so is Anthony wow look at what one challenge can change
2157 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Riely getting first boot is a look.
2157 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://media.giphy.com/media/k839NxwG6Xk0btnDL4/giphy.gif
2157 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
oooo
2157 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Battering Ram »

Warriors, your next prize lies behind two solid oak gates, that can only be broken through with a Battering Ram. Working in teams, you’ll name items relating to a series of categories, which you will divide up between your members. The more items posted, the further you’ll push your mighty Battering Ram towards the gate and the prize beyond.

I will state three vague subject areas that the categories will be in, i.e. FOOD, HISTORY and TRANSPORT.
You will decide which team member will do each category from those subject areas.

I will then go through each subject area in turn, mailing the full category to the chosen warrior, who must MAIL ME BACK related items in individual mails, within 60 seconds.
i.e. if it’s the FOOD subject area, the category could be ‘Name as many FRUITS as you can’.

Each valid related item given will take you one step closer to the gate with the Battering Ram.
You need to go a total of 40 steps to break through the gate, so I’ll need 40 answers in total between all three categories that your team plays.

If after three rounds, neither team has reached 40, you will have to get further assistance to get to your total, through the use of spam tiebreaker.
On my go, you’ll have to get non-warriors to mail me -ASSISTS RED/BLUE TEAM-. Each valid mail will push you one step closer to the gate, and you must reach the 40 total.
For example, if you ended up on 33 after the three categories, you’d need 7 spam mails to break through the gate.

The first team to reach 40 and break through the gate – through categories or spam if required - will each win 2 rings.
Each member of the losing team will forfeit a life.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!