This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 19 - Final Week, Day 4

Topic » Episode 19 - Final Week, Day 4

2146 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
omg thank fuck that wasnt me
2146 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Max- 15
Mike- 10
Joey- 8
Alan- 6
2146 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Everyone is safe across the Chasm
2146 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Should have made it two strikes Shawn. :P
2146 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Max- 4 rings
Mike- 3 rings
Joey- 2 rings
Alan- 1 ring
2146 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
https://media.giphy.com/media/dJBTyzw01yTCbMpKR0/giphy.gif
2146 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
For warriors of ancient history, the knowledge of what lies behind these gates fills them with trepidation, for they know only too well that it will mark the end of someone’s quest. This is the Way of the Warrior!
2146 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
By the current stats, with 9 lives and 0 rings, it is MIKE's fate to take on this challenge, which she must succeed, or else be eliminated from the quest.

Should she make it through the golden portal at the end of the course, it shall fall to MAX, with 9 lives and 3 rings, to take it on next.
2146 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
https://media.giphy.com/media/5Ut9Rv1CtymO5qauVl/giphy.gif
2146 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
« Stone Soldiers »

Warriors, these three Stone Soldiers stand inside the Blasted Mountain, guarded by demons, as monuments to a time long past. However, they each hold a powerful ability – they can teleport you across back to an already played competition this season.

Contact me when you are ready to play, and I will present you with three competitions from the past.
You pick which one you wish to play again, and we go from there.

However, be warned, these challenges may have had a significant increase in difficulty since you last encountered them…

All three potential challenges have the same potential reward of a maximum 4 rings, and a potential risk of the loss of a life. It’s just down to you how you want to try and win or lose that.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!