This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 - Gulag

Topic » Episode 5 - Gulag

2076 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
« On the Clock »

Duel: MAX 🆚 SYDNEY
Type: SPAM-TRIVIA

In this challenge you must spam people in order to build up enough time on the clock to answer a random set of general knowledge questions.

On my go, you will have 5 minutes to get people who are not competing on this season to mail me the phrase “ADDS TIME TO (YOUR NAME)’S TIMER”. For each mail with the correct statement sent to me, I will add +15 seconds to your question answering time.

After the 5 minutes, I will reveal how long you have on your timer to answer the trivia questions as a result of the mails I received. I will then post 25 trivia questions all at once, and your time will start.

You must mail me back with the answers to as many of those questions as you can within the provided time. You get -1 point for every SECOND you are over your allowed time, so you must keep track! You will both receive the same set of questions.

The player with the most correct trivia answers in their allotted time will win the Gulag and stay in the game. In the case of a tie, the player who submitted their answers fastest will be declared the winner.
2076 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
Contact me on Skype to play by 5pm EST (the next team comp) if you can.
2076 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Sydney you have until 7:30am EST to do the Gulag, but I am sleeping now so you’ll have to catch me early your time

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!