This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - Voting

Topic » Episode 2 - Voting

2060 days ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations to the Red Team for winning the challenge!
Grey Team and Blue Team, you must now send each send someone from your own team into the GULAG for potential elimination.

The ballots for who to send into the Gulag are SECRET so shall not be revealed. All that will be revealed is the identities of all those who did get votes, and which of them got the most.

-- THE VOTES ARE DUE AT 4PM EST WEDNESDAY --

Failure to vote in a ballot results in a self-vote and 1 inactivity strike. 3 inactivity strikes will result in your removal.

Gulag Eliminations will occur at an agreed time of EITHER 5pm or 6pm EST between the two players who are voted in. If the two players cannot agree on either time, or if one states outright that they cannot attend, then the Gulag may be switched to a submission-based Non-Live or a contact Shawn-based Semi-Live with a deadline. It would help therefore that you are on around the 4pm vote reveal to confirm when you’d like the challenge to happen, but you may also tell me your availability in advance in case you get sent in.

In the event a vote is tied, a run-off vote is conducted. If the run-off does not resolve the tie, the player going into the Gulag from the opposing team selects any member of the deadlocked team to send to the Gulag. In this instance, the Gulag will be put on hold until a tie is resolved.

If a player fails to inform me that they cannot attend the live eliminations, and then does not show up, I may disqualify that player and eliminate them - especially if their opponent is active and present. You have been warned.
2059 days 23 hours ago
RArsenault
Hey team I’m seeing the spy who dumped me rn so I’ll check skype in a lil bit
2059 days ago
SuitMan13
Results were confirmed on Skype in the style of Oprah!
2059 days ago
SuitMan13
to confirm, Nolan got all votes on Grey to enter the Gulag.
2059 days ago
SuitMan13
Whilst Nels got 6 votes and JB 1 on Blue team.
2059 days ago
SuitMan13
Self votes strikes by Alan and Sydney

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!