This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL RUNWAY

Topic » FINAL RUNWAY

2636 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
The show is over, say goodbye.
2636 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Before we begin this final deliberation, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for participating this season. Each of you has given this competition something unique and special, but tonight a decision has to be made.
2636 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Scream Korea, you were a true icon this season. Although you were only here for a short amount of time, your flawless run truly left us... speechless.
2636 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
I'm sorry my dear, but you are NOT Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar. Please pack up your knives and leave.
2636 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
[PART II COMING SOON]
2636 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
damn ain't that some bullshit
2636 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
2636 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Wow shocking elimination
2636 days 17 hours ago
doodyful
Flan, you were the true underdog this season. You had a rocky start this season, but each week you managed to get stronger and stronger, and now you are the polished, fierce, and talented queen that stands before me.
2636 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
Oh shit I'm third
2636 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Maui Wowwy, in this competition you've shown that you're qualified to wear beautiful garments and apply gorgeous makeup, and you've also demonstrated the vernacular that we know you possess. With you, each week was more intense and surprising than the last.
2636 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Untitled, some people have ups and downs... you have rollercoaster rides! Your high points were some of the best in the entire series, and you really hit it out of the park several times. You're a queen who takes risks and they often pay off.
2636 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
My heels are off
2636 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
The next queen who will not advance to the top two is...
2636 days 16 hours ago
doodyful

open group

TENGAGED'S DRAG RACE 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!