This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Competition (DAY 6)

Topic » Power of Veto Competition (DAY..

3715 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
Good afternoon Houseguests. Today you will compete for the Power of Veto. The winner of this competition will win the power to save one of the nominees from eviction.

This competition is called "Ring Around the Veto".

Before the 6 competitors is 6 different colored hula hoops. Black, Blue, Yellow, Red, Pink and Green. Each of you will pick a color hula hoops to stand in.

After all are picked, random.org selection will decide which colored hoop is the bad hoop, and whoever is in that hoop is out of the competition.

Last person standing will win the power of veto.
3715 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Warren 2. Topaz 3. Lucian 4. Alan 5. Judd 6. Aydan 7. Rich 8. Rocker 9. Franklin 10. Tim

Timestamp: 2014-02-21 21:32:41 UTC

Today's Competitors are:
Conor
Jojo
Sage
Warren
Topaz
Lucian
3715 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
To elaborate on the rules of the competition,

-Each round everyone will choose a color. Posting it HERE. First person to claim a color gets it.

-If you do not show, and don't give me advanced notice, your color will be picked randomly after everyone else has chosen.

-The colors will be random.org selected. If your color is at the bottom, you are out. If the color at the bottom is not claimed by anyone, the next lowest color that is claimed will be the person who is out.

-We will do this for 5 rounds. If only 1 person shows up, it doesn't effect the game as it is luck based. However, as the competition gets further along, the competitions will reward those who show up to compete.
3715 days 16 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Hello
3715 days 14 hours ago
teamjacz
WHO IS HERE?
3715 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
Hey
3715 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
Pink. Ichoose pink
3715 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
I'm here but I'm not playing the challenge awks plus u said it would be held at 6pm est girl
3715 days 14 hours ago
teamjacz
I'll give everyone 3 more minutes
3715 days 14 hours ago
teamjacz
I told the veto players we would start later.
3715 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
Oh sorry bby
3715 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
Like I said pink pink pink. Can you confirm I got pink?
3715 days 14 hours ago
bb12britney
im here
3715 days 14 hours ago
bb12britney
i will pick blue
3715 days 14 hours ago
teamjacz
Black
Blue - Topaz
Yellow
Red
Pink - Jojo
Green
3715 days 14 hours ago
bb12britney
i will pick blue

open group

teamjacz's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!