This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To Challenge 6: The Bad Guys

Topic » Results To Challenge 6: The..

5096 days 1 hour ago
cookiecrumb
"What does he mean we're the bad guys?" Pepsi asked. "I don't know, I feel awful" Noser said. "WHAT?" Everyone asked. "Why would you feel awful for a murderer" Freshman said. "I don't know, I guess when you hear both sides it gets you wondering" Noser said. "Well, let's keep moving" Ninja said. They sulked away, too tired to run. That night they only had a couple of things left. "We're gonna end up starving ourselves if we keep eating like this" Paintball said. That night everyone tried to sleep but it was too depressing. Later that night when everyone was asleep, Jason was sneaking around the camp. He took supplies, backpacks, clothes and the rest of the food and burned them and then left. The next morning when everyone found out that the important things were missing everyone was against eachother. They were miserable for not eating anything and they had to think of something. "Let's try and think of ways we can keep warm, clean and not starving" Noser said. "Try looking for bushes and trees filled with fruit, nuts and berries" Snowflake said. Wjile they were walking away Paintball took Snowflake behind a tree. "Snowflake, I like you". "She responded "I like you too but, I'm older and your younger, it will never work out. My heart still belongs with Zach" Snowflake said. She walked off and Paintball cried. When she caught up with the rest of the group they asked where Paintball was. She explained what he told her and what she said to him so they went back to go get him "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Ninja screamed. Everyone ran up and Paintball was there, hanging from a tree. "OMG! OMG! NOO!" Ninja screamed. "I have a feeling Jason didn't do this" Frshman said. "Your right" Jason said. And they turned around and there he was.

R.I.P: Paintball
5096 days ago
1fireboy
lol this was gonna happen sooner or later to Paintball... RIP!
*while everyone isn't looking he eats a chocolate bar that was in his pocket*
5096 days ago
chhsfreshman2009
OMGOMGOMG! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! LOL!
5096 days ago
punx193
*Snicker*
Hehehehe
*In head*
With the voices in my head I will rule this place and kill them all
5096 days ago
snowflake3
AMFG
5095 days 23 hours ago
1fireboy
*takes a hot dog out of his pocket and eats it*

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!