This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 - Week 10: Runway

Topic » Season 5 - Week 10: Runway

3286 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
This week I have a guest judge who will be critiquing you this week, Afro Amerykah! The winner of Taylor's Drag Race 2.

Afro will critique you, but the final decisions will be mine to make (And I am busy with homework)

Karen Forewe:

Look 1: I loveee you, and I hope you know this, but I see some problems. First off, thi isn't a tengaged avatar sis.. And then I don't really see anything too fancy in this. You could've gone a little more elegant. I do think the facial structure helped you sell the "flower girl" aspect of it.

Look 2: I think you have a very sleek look here, my only complain is that the colors don't really go well together.

Look 3: I wish you could've translated this into the correct format. This is a winning look, but I don't think you'll get it because you didn't stick to the right style.

Look 4: YASSS I LOVE DIGIMON BITCH. But I dont know if this is what Taylor meant by gif couture. I think you were supposed to turn one look into another. Like those animorphs books, remember those?

--------------------

Helen Heels:

Look 1: I  think this is a cute concept, if not a little simple. But I guess since you're only the flower girl you don't HAVE to be the standout I suppose.

Look 2: I think this is a fashion forward executive. I can see her being CEO.

Look 3: I  don't particularly see the haute couture in this. When you think haute, you think of an eye opening look.

Look 4: I also dont think this is what the challenge called for. I think you could've really done something with a Tengaged avatar in gif form, but it didn't deliver. And you didn't use an avatar!

--------------------

Jessica McMozzarella:

Look 1: See, this really hit the nail on the head for me. If I had any critique, it would be to switch the headpiece out. Good idea for using one, but that one doesn't really match.

Look 2: I get old bitter binch who makes her interns lives hell because she knows her recommendation can change their life. Slay a bit

Look 3: Honestly I think this fit the theme the least out of your three looks. It's gorgeous and I love the fade effect you did, but it doesn't really scream eleganza to me.

Look 4: THIS IS WHAT I WANTED. You don't have to go all out. You bloomed and I think the end result was great.

Caia Alexander, you didn't submit anything.

Ladies, you may go backstage as I make my decision.
3286 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Jessica, you blossomed this week. Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge!
3286 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Caia has unfortunately chosen to leave the competition due to family matters. I wish her all the best with her situation and I hope she remains strong during this time. We love you Caia. <3

That means Karen & Helen, you're safe.
3286 days ago
Absol
Okay work.
rip caia, tho </3

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!