This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S07E05: Beat the Rich

Topic » S07E05: Beat the Rich

850 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Hello, hello, hello!

According to Forbes, 1% of the population controls all of the world! However, this week you're going to have control over the world of the 1%! Please welcome some extra, extra wealthy special guests...

*The Werkroom doors open, and in walks in: Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Oprah, and Rihanna*

Contestants, for this week's main challenge you'll be making over these billionaires into your DRAG DAUGHTERS! You need to create two cohesive runway looks, one for you and one for your daughter, that hold a strong family resemblance and display a bold transformation.

As you're all using different mediums there will need to be some considerations taken into account – please post a clear BEFORE photo so I know how much a transformation you made. Don't hesitate to DM me to clarify what is expected.

Oh, and one last thing... the celebrity that you makeover is determined on a first-in, first-served basis. Make sure you CLAIM a billionaire in the comments below to make sure no one else gives them a makeover this week!

In addition, you will submit to me via PM a lip-sync look for "Let Me Borrow That Top" by Kelly:

You will have until 11:59pm EST, December 4th to complete this challenge. If you require an extension, please let me know well in advance.

Contestants, start your hard drives... and may the best contestant, WIN!
850 days 18 hours ago
ILoveSleep
This lipsync
850 days 18 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Oprah
850 days 17 hours ago
boyfriend
YESSSS THE LIP SYNC
850 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
Bezos
850 days 17 hours ago
meezus
Bill Gates
850 days 14 hours ago
Dylangover1
Rihanna
850 days 12 hours ago
Brandonator
I guess mark
850 days 4 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Jazmyn stuck with Elon what a sad fate
849 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Jeff Bezos [CLAIMED by Kay Bi]
Elon Musk [ASSIGNED to Jazmyn]
Bill Gates [CLAIMED by Dr Mod]
Mark Zuckerberg [CLAIMED by Kit N' Kaboble]
Oprah [CLAIMED by Q]
Rihanna [CLAIMED by Amipa King]
848 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
I got the pretty one
844 days 19 hours ago
boyfriend
Introducing Q and her Drag Daughter... O!

https://i.imgur.com/I22XMBf.gif

Wearing vintage Dior couture outfits, we decided to give a fashionable makeover with a nice dark color scheme, because that is specifically what O wanted you can ask her yourself!
844 days 19 hours ago
boyfriend
(posting on benry's behalf because he is BANNED/REMOVED)
844 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Shrek and Fiona Ogre https://i.imgur.com/0MEiIDR.png

Here is the before photo since I am the first person so far to follow this rule which was set by production that we had to follow to prepare our entire runways based on; so some of us would have something SO DIFFERENT if we did not follow that rule just saying on the house

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/125B3/production/_107178157_178151.jpg

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!