This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S07E03: RUNWAY 3

Topic » S07E03: RUNWAY 3

876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
876 days 6 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Good luck ladies
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to tonight's runway!

*half the crew rushes out of the soundstage to watch Mhog's Project Runway*
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Well, I guess we shall proceed anyway.
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
When I call your name, please step forward...
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Amipa King
Jazmyn
Kit N' Babooble
Miss Take
Q
Rochelle Royale

You represent the tops and the bottoms of the week.
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Which means

Dr Mod
Kay Bi
Vanessa Hijinks

You are all safe and may untuck backstage.
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Let's move on to critiques
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
First is Kit N' Kabooble!

Right now I wish I had a car because I NEED to attend this carwash! Your event was funny and succinct, and I loved that you provided hilarious visuals – it really made your submission stand out. However, as funny as your runway look is, it really isn't very impressive and I think it let you down this week. Recalling your Goosebumps look, it's clear you have the creativity and capability to deliver an extravagant look and I would've like to have seen you bring back some of that creativity for this runway.
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Next is Rochelle Royale!

I enjoyed the concept of your event and I think a haunted mansion had a lot of potential for some good jokes – unfortunately I think some of your jokes fell a bit flat and felt recycled, but I still appreciate the fact that you went with a defined theme as it help set a mood for your submission. Your runway look is cute. I would've liked to have seen more metal, but it's gorgeous nonetheless. I understand you were busy, but I think your submission being delivered late has hindered my review of your performance this week.
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Up next is Amipa King!

First of all, you look beautiful on the runway tonight! Though you don't seem to be appearing as a drag king this week, you still look great. Sadly, I think your event was a bit rough. There wasn't much of a description to the karaoke except and what was there was very brief and I think you could've tried to flesh it out more. However, I think I would attend your event because I think Kitty would be a fun host!
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Next up is Jazmyn!

This was a good week for you! I laughed out loud at your event, and I love that you really nailed-in on the Hershe branding – it was quite memorable! I think some extra visuals would've really helped you hit this out of the ballpark which felt like a missed opportunity. As for your runway look, I think you look gorgeous and I love the makeup, but it looks a little bit pedestrian. I assume your top is meant to be made of chainmail but it looks more like a basic cotton tank top.
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Next we have Miss Take.

...moving on!
876 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://c.tenor.com/fQHrsrCcpS0AAAAC/bored-rebelwilson.gif
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Finally we have Q!

Wow, you ate this runway up! I was hoping someone would do a Hajime Sorayama inspired look and I think you executed it perfectly. Much like Jazmyn, I think you had a funny pitch for the event with strong jokes. I laughed at "Amanda from Cycle 3" and the Cynthia joke in particular. What fell short was the lack of visuals or something extra to help you stand out. You did a great job this week regardless and I'm glad you're finally stepping it up!
876 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Thank you ladies, I think I've heard enough.

Please join the safe queens backstage while I make my decision...

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!