This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S06E01 - RUNWAY 1 (PT.I)

Topic » S06E01 - RUNWAY 1 (PT.I)

1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Greetings Group A!

There's a lot to get through tonight, so forgive me if my critiques are short!
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
When I call your name please step forward..
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
... Fancy Feast.
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
...You are safe, you may leave the runway.
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
The rest of you represent the HIGHs and LOWs of the week.
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
First up is Leona!
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
I didn't enjoy your scandal at all, to be honest. Your jokes didn't quite land for me, and your runway was lacking. I would've liked to have seen something less predictable than a cabaret inspired look because that's the route everyone took this week.
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Next up, is Salsicha Erotica
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
I could see the inspiration for this in the Timothée Chalamet myth, but the events in your story didn't really make sense (how could you tell she infected people with chlamydia just by her walking in the street?) so you lost me there and then your runway weren't pleasing either. If I saw that look in person I would want to leave the bar. I've seen your work before and I know you can do better!
1147 days 4 hours ago
Hunty
1147 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
*doesn’t exist on the show yet*
1147 days 4 hours ago
Hunty
it was a morning walk of shame she was coming back from that d
1147 days 4 hours ago
Hunty
but i appreciate your reviews babe and will work to get better!
1147 days 4 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
Imma head back to the sex bar this is stressful
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Next up – Lady T!
1147 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
I died at this. I wasn't expecting such a simple yet controversial scandal. You didn't follow the obvious sex-scandal which almost everyone else did, so I like that you gave it an obscure, light-hearted spin. It made it very enjoyable. As for your runway, I love the choice of delivering the look as a GIF. However, I feel that the look is a bit lacking. As I said to Leona, the sort of cabaret / showgirl look was expected with this theme and I would've like to have seen you push the idea of a tiny little hat further.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!