This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Head of Household Challenge #2

Topic » Head of Household Challenge #2

5050 days 4 hours ago
xAdam93x
Welcome to the second HoH challenge of LUCK!  Once again, you'll be competing for bids in the Luck Draw.  The more bids, the more chances you'll have of winning.

For this challenge called "Golden Tickets", I have hidden 20 "golden tickets" around Tengaged.  Each golden ticket is identified by the post "***CONGRATULATIONS!  YOU'VE FOUND A GOLDEN TICKET!***".

Now, this post may be found in a blog, Stars poll, group game, any place that I could post a comment.  Don't worry, I haven't made things too difficult!  I've only hidden the golden tickets in notable blogs and group games, so you don't have to go through 200 pages of blogs to find a couple.  However, some of them may take a little bit of searching to find.

You have 12 hours to find as many golden tickets as you can!  Please, SEND ALL GOLDEN TICKETS FOUND IN ONE PM!  You can send me a golden ticket by copying the URL and sending it to me via PM.  But, I WILL ONLY TAKE THE FIRST PM GIVEN TO ME, so please make sure you've found as many as you can before you send me the PM!

Each golden ticket = 1 bid, which gets you closer to winning the HoH competition.

Lemon CAN compete and win once again.

Good luck houseguests, you're going to need it!
5050 days 3 hours ago
xAdam93x
***CONGRATULATIONS!  YOU'VE FOUND A GOLDEN TICKET!***

-easy one-
5049 days 13 hours ago
JennyJ
DAMN xD
5049 days 11 hours ago
zachup
I am trying to find them =(
5049 days 11 hours ago
zachup
I only found the one in this topic =( I failed lmfao
5049 days 10 hours ago
JetsRock12
Im soooo gonna lose!
5049 days 7 hours ago
JetsRock12
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt see this: Please, SEND ALL GOLDEN TICKETS FOUND IN ONE PM!
5048 days 12 hours ago
lemon5029
hi
5048 days 12 hours ago
JennyJ
am i the only one who spot the golden ticket in this thread?

yep? great :P
5048 days 11 hours ago
JetsRock12
Lol! <3333
5048 days 6 hours ago
lemon5029
hi
5047 days 3 hours ago
lemon5029
hi
5047 days 1 hour ago
JetsRock12
hi
5046 days 20 hours ago
plor
hi
5046 days 11 hours ago
JennyJ
hi
5038 days 6 hours ago
lemon5029
hi

open group

Luck

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!