This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Head of Household #1 Results

Topic » Head of Household #1 Results

5052 days 12 hours ago
xAdam93x
As part of your first HoH competition, you were asked to give and take away bids from your opponents.  Some of you gained a significant advantage over your fellow competitors, while others gained a large disadvantage.

Here are the results (in number of bids):
Josh- 31
Abbey- 26
Sizzle- 26
Tennis- 25
Bonkers- 25
Jets- 23
Willy- 22
Zach- 21
Jenny- 19
Reality- 18
Cookie- 17
Timster- 17
Lemon- 16
Jamhav- 15
Tayvi- 13
Plor- 10

However, four people were unable to complete this task correctly.  Jamhav failed to give a +3 to an eligible player, GoAlexandra failed to give any negatives to eligible players, and Bonkers and Jets failed to do the challenge entirely.  Each of you will receive a warning.  Another failure to do a challenge and you will be expelled from the game.

Now, with those bids, I will introduce the randomizer's method of choosing a winner.

Each bid is placed in the Random.org List Randomizer.  The top 5 names that show up on a list will get points depending on their spot on the list.  You get 5 points for 1st, 4 for 2nd, 3 for 3rd, 2 for 4th, 1 for 5th, and 0 for 6th and higher.  After five rounds of randomizing, the points will be added up and the person with the most points wins.  This makes sure that the people with more bids get the biggest advantage possible.

Now, for the results.  The people with the top three amount of point are:

in third...

GoAlexandra with 8 points (however, she is disqualified for failing to do the challenge correctly)

in second...

Bonkers with 11 points (however, he is also disqualified for failing to complete the challenge)

and finally...

...the winner of the first HoH competition is...

lemon5029 with 15 points!  (and yes, he is eligible to win)

So, congratulations Lemon on winning the first HoH competition!  I will now need THREE nominees for tomorrow.  You have 12 hours to turn in your selections for the chopping block, but if more time is needed, it *may* be provided to you.

To the remaining houseguests.... good luck!
5052 days 12 hours ago
tennisallstar94
haha, wow! Thanks for all those points!.. GL Lemon on your decision!
5052 days 12 hours ago
lemon5029
fuck ya.
5052 days 12 hours ago
WillyEx
Congrats lemon
5052 days 12 hours ago
Timster
Congrats lemon :)
5052 days 12 hours ago
Josh742
Grats Lemon! Lol
5052 days 12 hours ago
lemon5029
if anyone wants do to the typical hoh asskissing, my inbox is always open =^0
5052 days 12 hours ago
realitynerd
LOL congrats lemon
5052 days 12 hours ago
zachup
congrats Lemon =)
5052 days 7 hours ago
cookiecrumb
congrats lemon! :D
5052 days 5 hours ago
JennyJ
lol i love the idea of this game <3 grats lemon *mandatory ass kissing*
5052 days 4 hours ago
plor
grats lemon, omg imma hated :/

open group

Luck

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!