This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Some Format Changes -READ

Topic » Some Format Changes -READ

4146 days ago
Leoma_Agent0
There will be some slight changes to the format from Season 1

First I'll cover how the judging will work, so judges listen up

Just like last season the judges will score the contestants performances on a scale of 1-10. 1 being to lowest score they can give to a contestant and 10 being the highest.

Then the 2(or 3 depending on the week) contestants with the lowest overall judges score will be up for elimination.

The contestants up for elimination will then be added to a public poll, whoever receives the highest percentage of votes from that poll will receive 2 votes to remain in the competition.

The judges will each mail me who they think deserves to stay, each of their votes is worth 1 vote to stay. So the Public vote + the judges vote will determine who stays and who is eliminated.

(For those who weren't here, last seasons eliminations were just determined by the public poll)

This season there will also be a benefit for being the top performer. If you win Top Performer then the following week you will receive an automatic 5 extra points for your performance.

EXAMPLE:
Sandy was top performer week 1
Week 2 sandy received a total judges score of 56/70 + 5 for the previous weeks top performance = 59/70

Runner up for top performer will also receive an automatic 3 extra points for their performance.

Those extra points can really come in handy and possible save you from elimination so being top performer is more important than ever this season.

Now, you +5 or +3 will not go into determining the top performer

Example:

Tyler- 92/100 *Top Performer
Sandy- 89/100 + 5
Amy- 79/100
Candice- 77/100

Although Sandy's score would be higher after receiving her extra 5 points, Tyler would still be that weeks top performer since his score was higher before Sandy's extra points were added in.

To make it simple the extra points dont go towards helping you get another top performance but are to help you avoid being up for elimination.

Everyone understand?
4146 days ago
rasmusjt48
yes Alice
4145 days 23 hours ago
flamergamer8
yes
4145 days 23 hours ago
Leoma_Agent0
Week 2 sandy received a total judges score of 56/70 + 5 for the previous weeks top performance = *61/70
4145 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
(@Leoma I would've won last season if you did that)
4145 days 23 hours ago
Leoma_Agent0
(Haha, well I couldn't just switch up the scoring+Elimination process mid season :p)
4145 days 23 hours ago
bbfan21
yes
4145 days 23 hours ago
Maicolx3
yes
4145 days 23 hours ago
ForceMike1
yes
4145 days 22 hours ago
Jarry
yes
4144 days 23 hours ago
Duffybutt11
yes!

open group

American Idol Season 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!