This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

assignment #1

Topic » assignment #1

5564 days 19 hours ago
corey1
ok here is ya first task. You need to right a paragraph on y u deserve to be are friends .  TAke your time, and the final product is due in this blog by 8 pm tonight and elimination will follow
5564 days 15 hours ago
Nakomis
Ok here is your first task. You need to write a paragraph on why you deserve to be our friends.  Take your time, and the final product is due in this blog by 8 pm tonight and elimination will follow.
Needed to fix it. I'm OCD like that. Much <3
5564 days 14 hours ago
corey1
ok lol nakmois i am not gramatically correct but o well jus complete the task by 8 tonite guys
5564 days 14 hours ago
phanne
I believe that we are already great friends and that we should move it to the next level... (Get your mind out of the gutter) Best Friends!  I really respect you and believe that we have enough in common and enough differences to make us mesh well.  I always have a good time chatting with you and really enjoy the games we have played together and the random mails we send each other.  Also a little fun fact is that you were the very first friend I ever added to my friend list.  <3
5564 days 14 hours ago
Chels05
Ginny is an amazing person.
Personally I don't know her very well but I know that joining in this competiton will bring me a lot closer to her! I think she deserves to have a person who will be there for her through everything and a person she can trust and just enjoy herself with. I really hope she can see that i would make a great friend :D
5564 days 14 hours ago
Conceite
corey1 is like really really cool.
I think I deserve to be your friend because we share a lot of the same opinions. Plus I think we both will do almost anything to win. To end my beautiful really short paragraph.... I think I should be your friend because I am cool and you are too.
LOL
Anyways,CYAAA
5564 days 14 hours ago
Tess11
Oh Ginny Ginny Ginny <3
You know you and me get along great...we even have our very own catchphrase <3 We've been friends for a while, and we have great potential to be BFF's....I love ya and I always love talking to you...you're a legend and your epic and I would loveee to be friends with someone that awesome....we have talked...we're not strangers and our random chats are always exciting! You know i'll be loyal to you...ive showed you that in our games, and you know i'll be there for ya, cause were Dud Duds :D I'm sure we could get a lot closer...uber closer...with the help of this competition and I'd love to talk more to you...more than I already am XD I think I deserve to be your friend cause i've proven it to you before and we get along really well <333 Luv ya Dud dud <3
5564 days 13 hours ago
jrxoxo8
hey! ok so I want to be your friend for many reasons! One is that we get along really, really well. Everytime we talk, its always funny and puts a smile on my face! You are such an amazing guy and I really am looking forward to getting to know you more! I know that we are friends already but I want to be bestttt friends! I feel like we both have a lot of other friends on here and all but I feel like we would be good together as best friend! Thanks :]
5564 days 10 hours ago
bbfan
GINNY <3 Hey gurl how u durrin?! Just wanted to let you know that i have always wanted to get to know you because ive seen you in games and think we would get along well! We would be great friends! Im a big RG fan! Ill do whatever it takes to be your friend and i will never let you down!
5564 days 10 hours ago
Yankee1006
Corey<333333
Whats not to love about you.
At first on tengaged we may not have been the nest of friends but ever since stars we have grown closer.we have alot on commmon. we both dont like being called gay and we both share the same qualities.
I will do whatever it takes to be ur bestie and i will crush the competiton
5564 days 9 hours ago
Nakomis
Ginny (RG)! Hey girl, how are you? You're obviously a Tengaged Celebrity wondering "Why would I pick such a loser to be my friend?" I'll give you the answer: I am an honest person who will fight HARD to get what she wants. I want to be your friend very badly and I'm willing to do anything to get that. Much <3
5564 days 9 hours ago
corey1
ok guys u have till 7 30 tommorow night to post ya paragraph snce not every1 has posted yet but this will give us time to pick a winner but that means 2 ppl will leave tommorow
5564 days 8 hours ago
MarkiePoo
I think that corey is a very kind, selfless individual. I feel I am so much alike to him,  and our personalities would really click. We have known one another for a bit now, and we really have not got off on the right foot. I'd love a chance to dig deeper! ^.^
5563 days 14 hours ago
Daisy
I can't write a paragraph properly about deserving to be your friend when I am unworthy.  Friendship is trust and trust must be earned.  Hopefully throughout this challenge that will be earned. :D
5563 days 14 hours ago
ErikDelko
I could not write for the life of me. Anyway corey me and you have been friends since you had like 112 karma. You had joined my castins game on accident. We had our little fight since I was new did not know the annyoance of negging but we became friends. I think I deserve this since we have known eachother FOREVER ;p
5563 days 11 hours ago
Lockie
Alright, so I must write a paragraph. Now, as much as I would love to suck ass, and say love this, cool that, that's not me. I'm real, and here's my honest truth about the one we know as rockgoddess. She plays a great game when needed, and she is a great person throughout all situations. Ginny has earned my respect in various situations. One that stands out beyond would be Stars 6, where she got into the finals. It's obvious earning your way into the finals isn't an easy road, and she has played it, without remorse, and still has friends. That's a class act, and a team player. Ginny, I also respect your decisions throughout situations. In our rookies game in the past, you nominated me, and I left. That's cool, as I understand you gotta do what you gotta do to get (hopefully ideal) great players, and manipulators out. You did so, and I applaud you to that. I will be straight up, though. If we ever did play again, and it was a Misfit game, I would have to go against you. Other than that, I'm neutral, and would keep you. You're great to have around. Smooth, soothing words, great musical interest, and wrap it up, and there ya go. Do I deserve to be your friend? The fuck if I care. The first step is gaining respect. And this may be a "reality" show, but I ain't fake. I'm gonna tell you straight up, and there it is.

open group

COREY And ROCKGODESS's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!