This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

My Exit Speech (Because I <3 you all so much)

Topic » My Exit Speech (Because I..

4875 days 18 hours ago
Nakomis
So yeah I'm out because I failed to read simple directions properly LOL
When I say EPIC, you say FAIL.
EPIC
EPIC

But anyway I think it's a blessing in disguise. Obviously I'm bummed about it because I hands down played the best game and I would have been able to get 1st in the final poll. HOWEVER, I thought about what happened and realized something. If I was meant to win, don't you think I would've done what I was supposed to and not misread a simple word? Umm...yes. Some higher power (and yes I believe higher powers can affect things even as insignificant as an online Big Brother game) did not want me to win. For whatever reason, I am not meant to win this and one of the current finalists is.

I also realized something else. I wasn't playing games because I was too afraid to do poorly, thus the reason why I've been here for basically 2 years and don't have the Karma to buy Black Level. I realized, why the fuck does it matter what number goes inside the little circles on our profile? This site is about the experience you have while playing the game, not how you finish (which is a large part of why I'm not bitter as fuck about losing coughYokicough).

I had an absolute blast playing TNS and it reminded me how fun Tengaged can be if I just take a risk and decide to play. Yeah I don't get to go into Stars for free, but
1. I've already played Stars twice, while the three finalists have never played. Plus, one of my Stars games was Newbie Stars so I got into that for free.
2. I am one of the higher levels to play this season and now that I've been inspired to play games again I can get to Black Level. Whether it takes 5 games or 50, I'll have fun doing it.

Good Luck to the 3 finalists: Quackerz, itsmejo, and loren! One of you is in for the most stressful week of your life LOL.

Much <3
4875 days 18 hours ago
Noontar
Well written , and great playing, Nakomis.
4875 days 18 hours ago
phanne
godspeed. 

When is Cars 3 coming out?
4875 days 17 hours ago
Quackerz
Was awesome getting to meet and know you :)
4875 days 13 hours ago
Seal
GL with getting black. If you need help [premade wise ;) ] just let me know!
4874 days 20 hours ago
Keyston
I miss u nakomis
4874 days 14 hours ago
2008girl
Very Classy Nako <3
Best of Luck from here on out hun <3

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!