This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WTF Quickshow Hall Of Fame!

Topic » WTF Quickshow Hall Of Fame!

5353 days 10 hours ago
NerdyBones
Winners:
WTFQ1: Crystall
"Thank you everyone! This was such a cool experience and it is so cool to say I won my first one! Thank you everyone that voted for me, you are all awesome, especially Undercat, I couldn't have done it without you... literally!:D"

WTFQ2: Jm101
"This game was fun. I found love within so many people. Chels, Cosgrove and Hexy I would most definitely want to sit down with you all and have a cup of tea :) (I strange arent I)"

WTFQ3: Snake
"Well you should've put me in WTF Show 17: Winners vs. Losers. Now I think I proved that I SHOULD be in the next season. :) Good game even though David should've won. ( BTW nice alliance :))"

WTFQ4: KitsuneInferno
"Tell my fangirls... I'm not gay... *dies*"

WTFQ5: BradenBB11
"I got out jm and pg which helped me fly to the final two with moup! MIDGETS FOR LIFE! I'm stoked to win the 0T$, my kids can finally eat"

WTFQ6: Punx193 (WTF HOW DID HE DO IT?)
"Punxysaur and bulbasaur just made nerdy upset by winning a wtf game woo"

WTFQ7: Snake (Hosted By Pgcool)
"Look mom, I won again. How do you like your little Snakey now....
No I LOVE YOU MORE. Please excuse me while my mom gloats about me all day long."

WTFQ8: SummerLilly (Hosted By Pgcool)
"Ahahahaha , that was a fun game . Thanks everyone who voted . =]"

WTFQ9: samii5252 (Hosted By Pgcool)
"yay thanks for voting for me i had such a funn time<3"

WTFQ10(Champions VS Losers) Kathrynn (Hosted By Pgcool)
"omg thank you all so much ! i had a lot of fun ... only won like 1 challenge, so thanks to the 'losers' team for helping me get to the finals and win ! xD
ILU SARAH ! CONGRATS ON 2nd ! cutest final 2 ... EVER !
< 3"

WTFQ11: Sizzle_xD
"Oh boy oh boy! These are my final words, I apparently won? Wooh, I didn't see this coming! Howie, Janelle, Memphis, Jeff, Jordan, and Lydia FTW. You all get candy apples, I LOVE YOU! <3"
5348 days 11 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ12 (Survivor): FancyTickler69
"My final words aye. I forgot bout this game, went to eat dinner, then I'm like "oshit I'm in a quick game" amber forgot too. I tell you how I played this. Me & IcyHot (amber) made a skype convo, she added bonkers. I knew Bonkers had an alliance w/ Aly & Summer. Once I found out polls were public I knew I could get whoever I wanted out by spamming, I kept bonkers & summer as long as I could for the votes, when I knew they were threats I started spamming, I got summer out. Me and Nathan (Halio88) basically had an unspoken alliance (Green Team FTW). I fucking love Halio. I never backstabbed Amber. Me & Halio ran this shit. Good game my friends, I definitely played the best game and spammed teh most."
5338 days 9 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ13: Realitynerd
Wow!  I can't believe I won.  I had a few close calls, but I pulled through.  The questions were random & some of the answers were hilarious.  This game taught me many things.  Gymnazein or gymnasium or however you spell it (lol) means to exercise naked in Greek.  Marquesas is a dumb bird;  Marcellas was a dumb BB player.  Too many people watched The Powerpuff Girls.  Also, never do random nominations.  Especially if you put yourself as an option.  Thank you Crystall for letting me win!  Thank you NerdyBones for the great game.  Why is this so long?  WTF?!
5337 days 9 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ14: Randomkid22
"it was funn!! i had a great time!!"
5336 days 12 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ15: Jm101
"Wow, my chinchilla helped me get to this point, as well as Jazz!! Am I the first double winner (I know im conceded)"
5335 days 11 hours ago
randomkid22
i have the best speach!
5334 days 12 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ16: David
"I am the angel of light. I am David, the deadly albino. You cannot defeat me."
5334 days 11 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ17: Lemon5029
"um. idk, i had no alliance or deals with anyone (though some friends obviously). didn't think i would win against kathryn who is amazing <3
it was also my first WTFQ and it was really awesome thanks for hosting nerdy and spamming me =D LOL"
5330 days 12 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ18: FancyTickler69
"Today I made 2 new records. First double winner of WTF Quickshows and first winner w/ 100% of the vote. I obviously played the best game. I joined cause I saw pgcool, my plan was to align w/ him. Then I messaged LuigiTheDude on skpype to join w/ me, we had an alliance. Then TM, a friend I haven't talked to in forever logged on and join (before I could ask him) We had an alliance of 3. It was hard backstabbing TM. I had Final 2 deals with both of them. Sorry pgcool that I backstabbed you, if I didn't you would have dominated. Good game my friends."
5324 days 11 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ19: Sizzle_xD
"IWONIWONIWON. Double winnar. Congrats Kris and I love yew all! @_@"
5324 days 11 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ20: David
"The Angel of Light shall always prevail. I am unstoppable. I am David, the Deadly Albino."
5274 days 10 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ21: Koolness234
"Love you xUnox and mosher."
5274 days 7 hours ago
pgcool
WTFQ22: Krisbliss
"I'm so honored to have won the game, and I'm thrilled to have had two great friends in the finale with me!"
5272 days 10 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ23: PortugalPauleta20
"WOO!
It's been a great game, DEFINITELY the best Quick Game ever played
Special Thanks to Estebann and Mack, couldnt've done it without you guys!
Nerdy, thanks so much, the twists were amazing, they made the game so unique and awesome.
i'll be baq for All-Stars! Peace Out Mofuckas!"
5267 days 9 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ24: Koolness234
"They thoguht they could keep me down so i battle thourgh the murkey questions and stupid bullshit to stand on top of all my dead comrads and tell them HAHAHAHAHA I BEAT YOU SO GTFO"
5209 days 11 hours ago
NerdyBones
WTFQ25: Aquamarine
"Who knew I would ever win considering I had six, yes thats right SIX final two deals. And I won. Suck it bitches. :) "

open group

WTF Quickshows

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!