This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Grand Finale

Topic » Grand Finale

5531 days 22 hours ago
MarkiePoo
WELCOME PUNX193 AND JAMESBUC.
5531 days 22 hours ago
jamesbuc
Hello :)
5531 days 22 hours ago
MarkiePoo
I have analyzed both of your progress.
5531 days 22 hours ago
MarkiePoo
I think you have been both extremely active, on the carpet, and both have won challenges.
5531 days 22 hours ago
punx193
-high 5 james-
5531 days 22 hours ago
punx193
final 2 dude
5531 days 22 hours ago
jamesbuc
Yup :)
5531 days 22 hours ago
MarkiePoo
James - you were almost the most active. I know you absorvbed all the information, and learned loads! I also know that you tried very hard. I just do not know if your temper has finally sizzled. You need to continue working on yourself. But good job, charm school was a poitive experience for you. It was the beginning of something new.
5531 days 22 hours ago
punx193
-claps-
5531 days 22 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Punx - You were quite active, and sometimes quiet. Sometimes I questioned whether you learned the stuff. I do see you applying it around Tengaged which is nice! You see to be cool calm and collective now, rather than a compulsive liar. I know you were dedicated. Have you made enough progress to win?
5531 days 22 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Will you each post a final plea?
5531 days 22 hours ago
punx193
Ok my Plea:
Well I am glad I happen to make it this far becasue i just happen to try so hard to get what i really need and i been starting to gain that need in this house and i tihnk i fully found the need i needed in this house which made me in the final 2. If I win I am glad I won Charm School with Jamesbuc in the finale with me. But if I lose I won't be upset or mad or crying, I will just be happy that if I lose it would of been vs james
5531 days 22 hours ago
jamesbuc
My temper has dissipated a lot since the beginning. At the start when arguing I flew into pointless curses and insults and now, as seen recently with Ivsapiro in one of the more recent days, I can now argue back and take insults without having to put myself down to that level.
Even though I have spotted a problem with the debate task where it has failed to help others, I believe that one lesson has helped massively with me as a person. I can now point across ideas and be critical and say my opinion without demeaning others with slander and other such things. Because of the debate class I can now instead put across these in intelligent and meaningful ways.
Also however I have indeed leaned to forgive others. This was one of the first changes in me as I wrapped up things with Triple right at the start after the large-scale fight the two of us had.
In the end I fully believe that all this has helped me to become a much better person than who I was when I began this course. Thank you for reading/listening :)
5531 days 22 hours ago
punx193
good plea james
5531 days 22 hours ago
jamesbuc
5531 days 22 hours ago
punx193
thank

open group

Tengageder of the Month

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!