This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Pot (S1)

Topic » The Pot (S1)

2710 days 10 hours ago
Snake
This is where all information will be posted and updated about The Pot.

The winner this season will receive however much money is accumulated at the end in the form of a gift card. (up to $100)

There will be plenty of ways to add to the point, most of which will be discussed later on in the game. For now you will always have this to look help add funds.

Ongoing Incentive: Confessionals
* Sending a confessional will add $0.25 to The Pot. (Limit one per round)
  - Now, this may not seem like much but do some quick math, 0.25 x 16 = $4. Trust me, it will slowly start to add up.

- Also, just because the limit is one per round doesn't mean you aren't allowed to send more than one confessional. It's just that
     only one confesh will be added to the pot. NOTE: This was very difficult to word so please message if there's still confusion, lol.
2710 days 10 hours ago
Snake
As your first gift, I am excited to announce that $20 has generously been added to The Pot.

Nothing has happened, there is no twist, I'm just excited to get this season going and think you all deserve to have something in here to start off the game. :)

Congratulations,
Snake
2710 days 8 hours ago
Snake
THE POT CURRENT TOTAL ---> $20
2710 days 4 hours ago
Katniss12
Yes!!!!!
2709 days 10 hours ago
Snake
After F16
---
6 Confessionals x $0.25 = $1.50

THE POT CURRENT TOTAL ---> $21.50
2707 days 9 hours ago
Snake
11 / 12 songs guessed correctly in Bonus Round of IC3 Challenge = $9.00

THE POT CURRENT TOTAL ---> $30.50
2707 days 9 hours ago
Snake
After F15
---
8 Confessionals x $0.25 = 2.00

THE POT CURRENT TOTAL ---> $32.50

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!