This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Mission

Topic » Final Mission

326 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
Check in open!
326 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Hi
326 days 23 hours ago
countrysavage
Hey 馃憢
326 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
While we wait for Kiki I can tell you that chance was the ONLY player to complete their individual mission, adding 15T$ to the pot
326 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
It sits at 95 heading into the final mission
326 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
https://media.tenor.com/D4ZEKDys4nUAAAAC/tanisha-side-eye.gif
326 days 23 hours ago
Kiki4ever
Here but at walmart
326 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
Your final mission will be broken into 3 tiers in which you鈥檒l work as a team to complete.

Your first tier I鈥檒l post a blog on tengaged, you鈥檒l have to get that blog 80+ points. Once complete come back to this forum.

For your second tier you鈥檒l have to count up to 30 but alternate your comments/counting. Doesn鈥檛 matter if two or 3 people count but that same person can鈥檛 say two numbers in a row. You can鈥檛 repeat numbers, if so, you must delete your comment.

Once you鈥檝e counted to 30 I will send each of you letters in your production chat. Communicate to each other what you have for letters and work together to solve what word the letters make. Once you have the word you must put it in this chat for the win!

You鈥檒l have 20 total minutes! You鈥檒l get 10T$ for completing one tier, 30T$ for completing two tiers, and if you complete the whole mission you鈥檒l get 60T$!
326 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I鈥檓 ready
326 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
Questions?
326 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Black out Sulfur
326 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I don鈥檛 wanna hold his hand anymore
326 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
Starting in 1 minute
326 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
NOWT KIKI BLOGGING.
326 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
Get ready

open group

The Mole: Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!