This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Mission Part 1

Topic » Final Mission Part 1

328 days 10 hours ago
Tbart
Okay final 3, let’s reveal your next mission and one of your last chances to add T$ to the pot!

This part of the mission will be broken into 3 individual missions. You 3 will decide who does which one.

Mission 1- You will have 8 attempts to solve a 4 number combo. Each guess I will tell you how many numbers you’ve gotten correct as well as how many are in the correct placement. This will take place in your production chat. The combo will be submitted in the format: “####” with no repeat numbers. If you solve you’ll earn 15T$

Mission 2- For this mission you’ll have one hour to find 3 hidden stacks of money in the first blog of tengaged users. You’ll get 3 clues on each user. You will message me when you wish to start on your production chat. Must send link to ALL THREE blogs to win 15T$

Mission 3- For this mission you’ll have ten minutes to match the 7 former players in this game to a hint regarding each player. Each time you submit I’ll tell you how many you got right but not which ones. This will also be done in your production chat and if completed will earn 15T$

The potential to add 45T$ before your final live mission tomorrow! Let me know who is doing what and we can coordinate a time for the two missions that are timed.
327 days 22 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
🍰

open group

The Mole: Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!