This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Missions 6&7

Topic » Missions 6&7

332 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
First mission Semi-Live
332 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
Congrats on final 4! You’ll get two missions this round. Here’s your first one that’s semi-live!

In front of all of you is a button. You’ll have to decide the order in which you all go.

One by one when it’s your turn you will walk up to the button and comment in this forum if you wish to press it or not. If you press it, you will be given one extra point on your next quiz no matter what your score is. This could help in a tie breaker and get you to finale!

But if every single player chooses not to press the button, 20T$ will be added to the pot that currently contains 65T$.

If one person presses the button, the mission is over. Please discuss your order in discord.
332 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
Non-live mission

This one’s simple but you need to put in effort. Play the plinko game below. You’ll need to send me the highest score you can (with your tengaged profile in the picture). If the 4 of you submit a score of 30million or higher, you’ll add 15$T to the pot. You have until 10am tomorrow to submit.

https://www.arkadium.com/games/price-is-right-plinko/?playAgain=
332 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
If both missions turn out well, you’ll be up to 100T$ heading into the final 3!
332 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
can we do that with a phone
332 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
Yes
332 days 14 hours ago
countrysavage
I choose not to press the button.
332 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I choose not to press the button.
332 days 14 hours ago
Kiki4ever
I choose to push the button
332 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
Kiki has pushed the button. You will not win the 20T$
332 days 13 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
YOU DUMB ASS
332 days ago
Tbart
Well you guys killed it and earned 15T$! Here’s the results:

Bengie: 18,362,400
Chance: 1,200,200
Kiki: 50,734,231
Ryan: 32,724,610
331 days 23 hours ago
countrysavage
Yayyy ❤️

open group

The Mole: Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!