This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 10: Feature Me by FLO

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 10: Feature..

451 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hello masked contestants and welcome to your TENTH round! Wow!!!!!!! Congrats on surviving nine rounds!

This is the last round you’ll submit for before we start doubling the songs. That means starting next round, you’ll have to submit a song for two different categories!!! Just so y’all know, I don’t plan on having the rounds correspond with each other but if they do well then yes I did plan that! So with this in mind…

This theme is: Feature Me by FLO

For this round, I’m asking a simple task. Send a song that has an iconic feature! The feature doesn’t have to be the best part of the song, but it does be a great one and an iconic part of the song! I won’t be ranking based on how good the feature is, the whole song will be considered, but try to make your feature as well done as possible!!!

Y’all have around 2 days to send your songs! Make sure to send your songs to Tim! Good luck everyone!
444 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
1) What You Did by Mahalia ft. Ella Mai

2) Descontrolada by Pabllo Vittar, MC Carol

3) TINTS by Anderson.Paak ft. Kendrick Lamar

444 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
4) Start All Over Again by Dave Koz & Dana Glover

5) Chinatown by Bleachers ft. Bruce Springsteen

6) Demons by LSDXOXO ft. Eartheater

444 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
7) Collide by Tiana Major9, EARTHGANG

8) Picture by Kid Rock ft. Sheryl Crow

9) CYBERKISS 2 U* by BLACKSTARKIDS & beabadoobee

443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hello all! Welcome to the results show!!!

This round was very good!!!! Very clear tops, safes, and bottoms this round except for the person that placed 4th, sorry to cut you from the top!!! I really enjoyed seeing everyone’s interpretations on what their feature would mean for the song :)

With that said, 3 of you performed well enough to place in the top while 3 of you performed under the mark and are in the bottom!
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 6th we have…Bullseye the Target Dog with “Chinatown” by Bleachers ft. Bruce Springsteen!

- Bruce Springsteen fits shockingly well in Bleachers’ space. This is one of the better produced Bleachers songs I’ve heard. The little synth chimes moment in the chorus is really niceee. Honestly not totally floating but like I levitate for a second. It’s really nice!!! Pretty!!! I think Bruce Soringsteen’s voice takes me out of this for a second, and that kinda missed the assignment here bc this track didn’t necessarily need him imo, but this is really nice and breezy and I enjoyed this!!
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 5th we have…My Sushi Cake with “CYBERKISS 2 U*” by BLACKSTARKIDS & beabadoobee!

- Oooh the production on this is fantastic. Glittery, 2000s magdalena bay feel. Very for me. It’s missing a bit of a melody? That’s my main drawback with this, I’ve heard this before when it was released and that’s why I didn’t add it unlike “DIGITAL WORLD”. But this does bop tho. This is really really nice tbh. I really enjoy this!!!! Glad to see your music taste shine thru, whoever you are!
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 4th we have…Biblically Accurate Angel with “TINTS” by Anderson.Paak ft. Kendrick Lamar!

- Yesssssssssss a classic!!! I’m kinda dead Anderson made it but not as the feature in this round when he’s in soooo many other good songs as the feature. I mean. This style and production is soooooooo for me, I love anything Anderson.Paak puts his hands on. So funky, so groovy. Kendrick fits so well here DUH! His verse is sooooo fun! This does run just a little long? Like one less chorus and this might’ve been perfect? But I mean I really like this overall!!! Smooth listen, brings me INSTANT nostalgia! Yasss!! :))
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means, in the order on my list provided by the group page, the highest and lowest placing songs of the week are:

- Heidi Klum Tapeworm
- Booty
- Facemask with Bedazzled “Slay”
- Martini Glass
- Green M&M
- Tim
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 3rd we have…Tim with “Collide” by Tiana Major9, EARTHGANG!

- I meant to see this movie, I’d heard amazing things. Oh yesssssssssssss this voice???? Whoa. Ooh this chorus fuck yesssssssssss. This is so so smooth. Omg. They both eatttttttttt on this track. And they both work really well together even tho they don’t really share any moments. The instrumentation is perfectly lovely and a great backing track and set the atmosphere very well, even if it’s nothing totally special. They both sound fantastic Omg their voicessssss are butterrrrrrrrrrrr. I’d never heard anything totally inspired from Tiana before but this???? Mmmmmmmmmm. This was great!!!!
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means you’re all safe from double elimination…again…*sighs*
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 2nd we have…Heidi Klum Tapeworm with “Descontrolada” by Pabllo Vittar, MC Carol!

- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! I swear Pabllo Vittar makes either the best or worst music I’ve ever heard in my entire life. But also like. This is MC Carols song like omfg she put her ENTIRE pussy into this YASSSSSSSSSS!!! I like the beat dont love it. This is super super well done overall. Answers the prompt PERFRCTLY!! I will say I’ve heard harder hitting pabllo vittar tracks but this is also an MC Carol track so I can’t complain. This was soooooo good! Close to another win for you but this just slightly wasn’t good enough to beat our winner
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
And in 1st and our winner is…

Booty with “Start All Over Again” by Dave Koz & Dana Glover!

- This is like soooooo 2010s in its progression. But it’s well done if not a little something I’ve heard before. Her voice is gorgeous and oooooh the sax in the chorus. I’m in love with the take on this theme to have a vocalist and instrumentalist combine for this entry. This is progressing really nicely actually. This is probably an odd thing that stuck out to me but that fourth chord in the bridge reallyyyyyyy made a nice impression on me and keeps this moving nicely. Oh these harmonies are for ME! OH THIS SAX SOLO IS FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!! Oh and she’s absolutely mothering ngl. HER VOICEEEEEEEE OMGGGGG!!! This had absolutely ZERO right to serve the way this did!!! Like the last two minutes of this were INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Like this is just some GOOD ASS MUSIC right here. SERVE!!!!
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
Well Booty, you’ve now firmly placed yourself as a major contender in this race with your SECOND win!!! This ties you with Biblically Accurate Angel and Heidi Klum Tapeworm for most wins!!!!! I’m really excited to see how you do from here :)
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
On to the bad news…sorry y’all but 1 of you will be eliminated tonight :/

In 7th we have…

Facemask with Bedazzled “Slay” with “Demons” by LSDXOXO ft. Eartheater!

- Minus points for a song the sender likely knows I enjoy already bc of the German nf in hsc3. Actually wait I didn’t even prefer this song this was like mid tier for that round for me so no minus points but also not the best choice I suppose. Also. This has aged a bit for me ngl. Like it’s fine and not the worst of the round by any means, it’s just idk. Flat? It’s a little flat. I like the drums duh. But I need more in the instrumentation to sell me on this one and it just doesn’t have that. It’s fine. Could’ve been better!
443 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
That leaves Martini Glass and Green M&M.  Unfortunately, we will be eliminating one of you delectable delights tonight.

In 9th, and eliminated in last place tonight, we have…

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!