This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CantevenBigBrother Season 1 Application

Topic » CantevenBigBrother Season 1..

756 days 17 hours ago
cantevendougie
Hey yall welcome to the casting process for my first season of hosting Big Brother. It’s gonna be a wild ride we have an amazing mod team and awesome twists so get ready. If you think you have what it takes to make it to the end please apply below and find out.
Applications will be open up until we get enough people we’re looking for about 12-14 contestants. Please send the application in the comments or send it in either mine or Vaultg1rls pm's

Application:
------------
Username:
Pronouns:
Do you use Skype?: (we prefer Skype)
Do you have a lot of group game experience, If so please list a few that you were in and where you placed in them:
Are you committed to other group games at the moment?:
Will you send consistent confessionals telling the production team where your head is at in the game and what’s going on?:
How active are you on Tengaged from a scale from 1-10? 1 being not very active and 10 being very active: 
Will be you be 100 % committed to this game and be there as much as you can for the challenges?:
Who is favorite Big Brother player of all time? Why?:
What is favorite Big Brother season of all time? Why?:
Preferred Time for Challenges (put an X next to the ones you’re okay with):
{12PM EST}
{1PM EST}
{2PM EST}
{3PM EST}
{4PM EST}
{5PM EST}
{6PM EST}
{7PM EST}
{8PM EST}
{9PM EST}
Thank you for taking the time to apply I appreciate it and I’m sorry if you don’t get casted but don’t let that discourage you I will be looking for more people the next season.
752 days 4 hours ago
honeybunch1
Honey
Female
Eastern time
Favorite Player Dr Will first BB
skype Honey or Honeybunch432001@gmail.com
discord#7755
code name
SSS
Social
Sassy
Sexy
will be active
will do confessionals
744 days 18 hours ago
drewman
Hey guys how I play
744 days 18 hours ago
drewman
I’m smart athletic I’m funny I’m helpful
739 days 12 hours ago
Voila
Username: voila
Pronouns: he/him
Time zone: central us
Do you use Skype?: (we prefer Skype)
Do you have a lot of group game experience, If so please list a few that you were in and where you placed in them: tbart survivor
Are you committed to other group games at the moment?: no
Will you send consistent confessionals telling the production team where your head is at in the game and what’s going on?:
How active are you on Tengaged from a scale from 1-10? 1 being not very active and 10 being very active:  7
Will be you be 100 % committed to this game and be there as much as you can for the challenges?: yeah
Who is favorite Big Brother player of all time? Why?: Janelle or Chima
What is favorite Big Brother season of all time? Why?:  11
{12PM EST}
{1PM EST}
{2PM EST}
{3PM EST}
{4PM EST}
{5PM EST}
{6PM EST}
{7PM EST}
{8PM EST} X
{9PM EST}
729 days 15 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Username: Moviemusicguy123
Pronouns: He/Him
Time Zone: USA PST
Do I Use Skype?: Yes (Doug already has me on Skype)
Do I have a lot of group game experience, if so please list a few that you were in and where you placed in them: I've been in a ton of group games, but the most relevent group game that's similar to this game was tied for placing 2nd in Brady's Survivor.
Are you committed to other group games at the moment?: Yes I am
Will you send consistent confessionals telling the production team where your head is at in the game and what's going on?: Yes
How active are you on Tengaged from a scale from 1-10?: 8/10. I mostly play group games, but I rarely play Fastings; Castings; Frookies; Survivor; Hunger Games.
Will you be 100% committed to this game and be there as much as you can for the challenges?: Yes, although it depends on what time the challenge is at. If it's late at night let's say 12AM-7AM PST, I most likely won't compete in the challenge because I will be sleeping. Other than that, I will do my best to compete in challenges.
Who is my favorite Big Brother player of time?: Dan Gheesling. His season where he started out as a coach, was the first season I watched. Both him and Ian completely dominated the season.
What is favorite Big Brother season of all time? Why?: The season where Dan was one of the coaches. The reason why: First season I watched, and there's been ok seasons after that.
Preferred Time for Challenges
12PM EST: X
1PM EST: X
2PM EST: X
3PM EST: X
4PM EST: X
5PM EST: X
6PM EST: X
7PM EST: X
8PM EST: X
9PM EST: X
723 days 22 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Username: ITZ3THAN
Pronouns: any
Time zone: PST
Do you use Skype?: (we prefer Skype) yes
Do you have a lot of group game experience, If so please list a few that you were in and where you placed in them:
Are you committed to other group games at the moment?: NANOs BB, and Survivor Brazil
Will you send consistent confessionals telling the production team where your head is at in the game and what’s going on?:yeah
How active are you on Tengaged from a scale from 1-10? 1 being not very active and 10 being very active: 8
Will be you be 100 % committed to this game and be there as much as you can for the challenges?: yes
Who is favorite Big Brother player of all time? Why?: Johnny Mac because he was original and funny 
What is favorite Big Brother season of all time? Why?: 19, the house was really cool
{12PM EST}
{1PM EST}
{2PM EST}X
{3PM EST} X
{4PM EST} X
{5PM EST}
{6PM EST}
{7PM EST}
{8PM EST}
{9PM EST}

open group

CantevenBigBrother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!